[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Literary Masterpieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Things Fall Aprt.jpg (138KB, 792x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Things Fall Aprt.jpg
138KB, 792x1219px
ITT: Literary Masterpieces
>>
What are your favorite works of African literature guys?
>>
>>9241418
>>9241738
Is this the best way you can spend your time?
>>
A grand little book.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2001/08/09/on-the-radiance-of-the-king/
>>
>>9241748
?

Honestly don't know what you mean
>>
>>9241748
Africa's a big place. I'm sure they must make some good stuff.
>>
>>9241418
Nigger lit is not welcome here. Go back to your mudhuts Okonkwo.
>>
>>9241777
It's not the size, it's how you use it!
>>
>>9241792
Back to /pol/, Cletus.
>>
>>9241802
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. top comment award

PS I didn't get this book. Found the prose kind of plain. Plot was okkkk. I felt like it wasn't entirely critical of colonialism, in that the British cared for some of the retards that the natives had ostracised. The native society was pretty brutal. Was it supposed to be anti-colonialist? 3 stars from me.
>>
>>9241738
I had to read this for a class recently and it was pretty good. It really made me think.
>>
>>9241792
you are like a little baby with your spooks, watch this
>>
>>9241738
Lord of The Rings.
>>
>>9241738
Mukiwa - Godwin
>>
>>9241738
The Bible
>>
>>9241738
The complete works of Shakespeare
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.