[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF's bro wrote me a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend's brother wanted me to critique his story. Any opinions? Here's a taste of it, if you want moar, let me know.

>Day 7

>One day randomly a person named Josh was randomly looking online for presents because it was his and his girlfriend's anniversary in 7 days! But. he never knew what to get Tiffany. So he wondered all day long of what to get her and how much to spend because he has never been nice to anybody much just like the people at school he always bullied them except for his friends and her. So after another day of trying to find something for Tiffany he gave up and went on his Email to see if there was anything there for help. Josh logged in and there was! He read it and it said, “new free gift at the heart of the mountain of the town. But there was a cost,” when he saw it said it had a cost he didn’t care so he replied, “I will do your mission for the gift.” The person online who sent him the email replied instantly and Josh saw the subject was a warning so he shut his computer and called all of his friends to come and help him find it. After he called his friends (Mary, Betty, David, and Ryan) all of them agreed to come along with him. They all met up and went on their journey to the present!
>>
Well did they get the fucking present or not.
>>
>Day 6

>While they tried and tried to get to the mountain which they had to go through the a lot of terrain with different biomes. A quarter way through the way Mary started to get very very sick and she had symptoms such as coughing, fever, limbs randomly fall off, etc. The very first limb to fall off were all of her fingers. When this happened she didn’t care so they kept on walking. An hour or two passed and now one of her hands fell off and some toes. Eventually it got to the point when full limbs were falling off like her arms and legs. So she had to go back but one of the symptoms were that she died instantly but it was the rarest symptom and it happened she said, “I think I-” and died on the spot. So after Mary died they didn’t keep going so they just stayed in the desert with a fire and they brought supplies when they called each other such as water and food and sleeping bags. 5 went in 1 died.

Stay tuned and we'll find out if they get the present
>>
>>9240330
This is a joke, right? He/you use(s) the word "randomly" twice in the first fucking sentence.
>>
File: 1489466424423.jpg (12KB, 275x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489466424423.jpg
12KB, 275x246px
>>9240346
>she had symptoms such as coughing, fever, limbs randomly fall off, etc
>>
Day 5
After all of them woke up at about 6 AM they cooked each other some breakfast and got ready to get back on the road again when suddenly they saw somebody in the distance. All of them wondered who it was and when he came closer he had a knife and was about to stab them all! But David was Josh’s right hand man and was always prepared for anything so he grabbed in his bag, pulled out a shotgun and shot him right in the head and there were now four holes in the stranger’s head. Next after they saw him they packed up their stuff and got back on the road again at 6:30 AM. The very next area they have entered was a forest but it was a special forest. The reason it was special was because it was all in reverse. The time, animals, how the kids acted, etc. half way through the adventure in the forest the kids all saw a rabbit and they all stood still hoping it wouldn’t see them. But Betty dared him to go over and pet it. Since the group was very daring he accepted and went to pet it and at first it acted normal. Sadly for Ryan it got angry and was attacking him first at his feet and he said “Hey that actually kind of tickles” and just laughed it off. The rabbit could understand english though so it looked at him and targeted his eyes. The rabbit jumped up and scratched Ryan’s eyes until they were bleeding. When Ryan couldn’t see he tripped on a twig and landed right into a pile of caterpillars. For the reverse forest that is the deadliest animal you can come across and one of the caterpillars went up Ryan’s nose and up to his brain and finally killed ryan leaving the other characters to run and run until they got out of the forest and finally got to the sea area and thankfully there were air helmets so they could breath under the water. Finally after a long rough day and having 2 friends dead in 2 days they gang were kept up all night scared that an animal would come and get them. 4 went into the forest 3 came out
>>
>>9240330
Josh was looking online for a present for his girlfriend. It was their anniversary in seven days. He never knew what to get her. He never did anything nice for people. At school, he bullies everyone except his friends. It was no use. Josh was too much of an asshole to think of a present. He logged on to his email. Conveniently, the first message offered him a free gift, but only if he completed a mission. He replied, "I will do your mission for the gift." Instantly, he received a reply, which was a warning for some reason. Josh called his friends to join him on his quest for the gift.
>>
>Day 4

>When the gang all woke up they were terrified of what lives in the ocean part of the adventure. When they all got on the air helmets they all got in the water and David noticed a mermaid and fell in love with it but the mermaid showed her hand and it had a ring so David became very sad. Then Betty wanted to look around the whole ocean to see all the fish and strange creatures. But she had no camera to remember them so she forced Josh to give up his waterproof camera so she could take pictures of the strange animals. Josh looked at his watch and noticed that they have spent over 6 hours in the ocean and they could barely see. Luckily David had a flashlight to see in the dark so Josh and David stuck together but Betty was wandering far away from them and eventually couldn’t find them at all. When she heard a roar she thought it was either Josh’s or David’s stomach because they were so hungry so she went near the horrifying noise. When she was cluelessly going near it she saw a tentacle and it grabbed her toward the bottom and David and Josh heard a crunching noise sounding like bones crunching from Betty. Finally David and Josh got out of the ocean keeping the air helmets. Josh and David looked at each other and hoping to god that neither of them died. When they reviewed the days that had gone by both of them started having flashbacks of when the whole gang were all kids and they played together. Josh started crying like a baby and David scarred for life of what has happened. 3 went in 2 came out.
>>
Day 3

Finally it is the last day for the adventure and when they get up it is the final fight THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! (sorry) anyways, when David woke up he heard something breathing behind him and he was scared to death because Josh was in front of him. So he looked behind him and he saw it was the stranger from earlier and he said with his raspy voice “give me my life back” and David asked how and the stranger said in 3 clear words “kill josh now” but David jolted up and realized it was only a dream and Josh was behind him saying all of that. David smacked Josh right in the face and then there was a red mark of a hand on his face. Now they got enough confidence to go to the last room and heard spiders behind them and Josh was scared of spiders the most. David just shaked his head and smashed all the spiders. When they got to the room there was nothing there except one pedestal with the richest diamond in the world and all for free they thought. Josh went to pick it up and a gigantic spider dropped down and scared the living daylights out of him so he started to cry in the corner like a baby and the huge spider went after him. David screamed at it “HEY UGLY” the spider turned and went really close to David’s face and David just started to tickle it and the spider enjoyed it. Josh was starting to crawl over to grab David’s gun. Josh finally got it and he said to David “Hey, I want to pet it. Can I?” David agreed and Josh started to tickle it and pulled out the gun and said “I’ll never like spiders” and he shot it in the head until it laid on the ground and never moved. Josh grabbed the present and gave David his gun. The spider was getting back up and for some reason it unzipped and it was the stranger! David started to scream “STRANGER DANGER” and the stranger said “I was the one who led you here and now I shall get you out of here.” So he instantly made a teleporter and they both got in and left. But the stranger laughed evilly and said “oh just wait guys just wait.” Finally David and Josh got to their town and they noticed they were at the local school. They both went home and they both were scarred for life after what they have been through losing many friends.
2 got out of the adventure.
>>
>2 days later

>The big day was here for Josh’s and Tiffany’s Anniversary! During the same night there was a school prom so Josh drove to the school and saw David there with nobody but he still came anyway to help Josh. “Do you see her?” Josh said. David replied “no...oh wait I see her Josh. Go get he-” David was saying and he noticed that he was talking to somebody else and Josh got very angry about it and David said “hey maybe it is just a friend” and then Tiffany and the person kissed. Josh realized that this was “the price” earlier from the email he was sent. He lost all of his friends except David and he lost his girlfriend. Josh threw away the gift and went home and cried in bed like a baby. David picked up the gift and sold it for millions of dollars but he didn’t give any to josh because he killed the huge spider.
>>
I threw up
>>
it's beautiful
>>
i can't wait for the hollywood adaptation
>>
>>9240346
>The very first limb to fall off were all of her fingers. When this happened she didn’t care so they kept on walking. An hour or two passed and now one of her hands fell off and some toes. Eventually it got to the point when full limbs were falling off like her arms and legs. So she had to go back but one of the symptoms were that she died instantly but it was the rarest symptom and it happened she said, “I think I-” and died on the spot.
i wept desu
>>
not bad
i can see the Peter Chimaera influence
needs more exclamation marks and spelling mistakes tho
>>
how old is this cunt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.