[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make every EC special and memorable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: o-MATH-570.jpg (37KB, 570x378px) Image search: [Google]
o-MATH-570.jpg
37KB, 570x378px
I feel I am about to have my next EC. It will be the sixth EC. How do I make sure this EC will be just as good as the once I already had?
I usually write down my thoughts when I have an EC, and whenever I feel like it, I look at my diary and read these thoughts I have. I take a deep breath and think how lucky I am having all these ECs.

The first one will always be the most special EC to me. By then, I wasn't even aware I was having an EC. But now I worry my forthcoming EC will not be as rememberable. I am not sure what to do at this point.

Any books on this subject which will help me come to terms with my sixth EC and make it as good as the other ones? Thanks in advance.
>>
Just get the punchline
>>
Let's just hope this will be the one during which you commit suicide.
>>
>>9238004
Could you be more specific? Also hope you don't mind the mistake of writing one as once.
Also it would be helpful if you told me how many ECs you have so I can validate what you are saying can be trusted or not.

I think you have to have at least two maybe three ECs.
>>
My first EC was pretty disappointing actually. I think I rushed it because I was scared I wasn't going to experience one at all so at like 12 or 13 I took a day off school and had my first EC but it was, like, not a real one if that makes sense. I've had a bunch since though (honestly, you don't want to know, lol) and right now I'm suffering more than ever and I am pretty much set on ending my life within the next decade which is a start at least. I think maybe four or five more ECs should finish me off haha, but right now I'm just focusing on all these crazy ideas and strategems I have running around my brain (ugh, just stop seriously brain!). As for books, hmmm, let me think, I don't know but maybe try something by Erich Fromm or Peter Zappfe, that's some real good reading. Good luck! :)
>>
EC = EjaCulation for those who don't know
>>
>>9238015
I am thankful of your comment but I disagree with your sentiment. Suicide is the easy way out of an EC, and shouldn't be considered. When there is an ET (existential threat) it could be considered.

Would you mind telling how many ECs you have experienced? Otherwise I am not sure what to think of your advice: you just wouldn't understand.
>>
>>9237999
Well, having just completed my eighth EC (no, I'm not joking), I can say with confidence that no book will be able to adequately prepare you. That said, there were some books that made my experience more tolerable. The most essential book, if I had to pick one, is Charles Taylor's 'The Secular Age'. It was indispensable during the two weeks prior to my seventh EC. Another book worth checking out is Jean Christophe by Romain Rolland by Max Beerbohm, and if you can't find that read Zuleika Dobson, which helped alleviate some of the pre-EC stress leading up to my fifth EC. Hope this helps. Warmest regards.
>>
>>9238066
Two. Do you have the autism? You seem like you do. I've never been suicidal during an existential crisis. I've never wanted to live more than during a period of existential crisis.
>>
>>9238100
>Do you have the autism?
What makes you think so? I prefer the term aspie personally, and don't feel it is necessary to talk about autism in this thread. Let's stick to ECs.

See the contributions here >>9238026 and here >>9238079
>>
Can you guys give me a quick rundown on what an EC is?
>>
>>9238185
emergency conga
>>
>>9237999
Get this fingerbox shit off /lit/ we're more clever and nuanced around here. Frankly I think we should be discussing a more tangible concept like TGIs.
>inb4 TGIs are for psueds
Yea and so is plato
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.