[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack Kerouac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: OTR.jpg (20KB, 351x499px) Image search: [Google]
OTR.jpg
20KB, 351x499px
This guy is a total fraud. On The Road is the worst book I've ever read, and I've read 2 Harry Potters. I actually became physically angered every time Dean Moriarty opened his autistic mouth or did some stupid bullshit. WTF is wrong with people to make them think this is a good book? Not to mention Kerouac is a fucking perv.

FUCK DEAN MORIARTY.
>>
K
>>
>>9235474
low key agree with you, Keroac is a hack and gets off by being a racist asshole without the least bit of introspection. Or, worse, he has just the right amount of self-awareness to come across as an arrogant self-righteous pseud who hasn't read half as much as he should have
>>
>>9235474
I agree desu
>>
Hear, hear.

On the Road sucks and so do the hipster plebs that worship it.
>>
File: mfw.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
328KB, 800x778px
>>9235474
>>9235495
>>9236353
>>9236363
>>9236369
It is so obvious from the way you type that you are all women or effeminate men.

Care to place a bet?
>>
>>9236384
I'd place a bet that you're a sad depressed virgin with no friends.
Think I'd win.
>>
>>9235474
Dharma Bums is great and you probably read the edited version
>>
>>9235474
>On The Road

more like Hit The Road Jack
>>
>>9236413
Lol, typical female retort.

>muh vagina
>>
>>9235474
>On The Road is the worst book I've ever read, and I've read 2 Harry Potters.
This line is masterful.
>>
>>9236353
Very well said sir.
>>
>>9236518
Yes, amazing how he asserts a crushing critical authority in the first clause, then completely undermines it in the second. A work of comic genius.
>>
I hated On the Road. I really liked The Dharma Bums and Big Sur, I encourage you all to try Dharma Bums.
>>
>>9237233
>Catcher in the rye is shit, Nine Stories and Franny and Zooey are Salinger's real masterpieces
Not falling for this meme again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.