[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian poetry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: CWW-OnlyFoolsSay.jpg (359KB, 1400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CWW-OnlyFoolsSay.jpg
359KB, 1400x400px
Yahweh told me he will be with me.
I believe after all the things I see.
God is my company, my best friend.
With him the life has no end.

where is your God? people ask me
i said to them he is with me nevertheless
i put my trust in him everyday
i can't do a different thing, no way
>>
my original lyrics are simple
i talk about the day by day
my future is not grey
because i got the biggest hope

it's a matter of faith
u have to believe only
thus i live my life
with a lot of problems and strife
>>
God doesn't exist
You're a fag
For making this thread
Christian scum
>>
>>9230148
This is way less interesting than Marlowe's Mephistopheles saying hell is with him wherever he goes, viz.

>Faust. How comes it then that thou art out of hell?
>Meph. Why this is hell, nor am I out of it.
>Think’st thou that I who saw the face of God,
>And tasted the eternal joys of Heaven,
>Am not tormented with ten thousand hells,
>In being depriv’d of everlasting bliss?

Praise & love makes for a good afternoon, but not a good poem. Focus on terror, doubt, and longing, please, or your Xtian poetry will be insufferable to all except for fellow Xtians.
>>
>>9230188
>Focus on terror, doubt, and longing, please
but God takes away the fear with his love, take away the doubt with his trustful promises and responds in time!
>>
take away my sorrow
ppl don't give me love
i wonder why mankind in cruel
if you created us according to your image.
>>
As kingfishers catch fire, dragonflies draw flame;
As tumbled over rim in roundy wells
Stones ring; like each tucked string tells, each hung bell's
Bow swung finds tongue to fling out broad its name;
Each mortal thing does one thing and the same:
Deals out that being indoors each one dwells;
Selves — goes itself; myself it speaks and spells,
Crying What I do is me: for that I came.

I say more: the just man justices;
Keeps grace: thát keeps all his goings graces;
Acts in God's eye what in God's eye he is —
Chríst — for Christ plays in ten thousand places,
Lovely in limbs, and lovely in eyes not his
To the Father through the features of men's faces.
>>
>>9230211
hence why only your other christers will ever want to read this
>>
>>9230373
i think poetry is good, i talk about life and u want i talking bout death, claiming that it will make me successful, but why? u got no a reason why
>>
File: Mr_Popo_Oh_Please.jpg (76KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Popo_Oh_Please.jpg
76KB, 568x320px
Jesus loves me
this I know
He was forced to say it
by Mr Popo.
>>
>>9230148
>tfw reading through Psalms right now

Shit's so fucking cash. It's just a plethora of great poetic verses.
>>
File: God.png (362KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
God.png
362KB, 500x376px
>>9230473
i got bogged down in Judges. jesus christ it just went on and on and on. i understand that establishing the line of male descent was important to a people who were nominally a matriarchy, but JEEZ LOUISE. it was like reading the fucking telephone book, except MORE BORING.

and THIS is the word of God?
>>
>>9230491
No, the Koran is the word of God.

The commandments are the word of God.

The Holy Bible is an anthological collection of miracles and divine instances of God interacting with the progress of civilization.
>>
>>9230473
>>9230473
Psalms is hard as fuck to read if you aren't reading KJV, trust me. I love the Psalms more than the Proverbs though.
>>
File: mo-hammed-fa.jpg (140KB, 385x453px) Image search: [Google]
mo-hammed-fa.jpg
140KB, 385x453px
>>9230518
"The fuel of the fire is men and stones"

WHAT THE FUCK, GOD? WHAT. THE FUCK.

TALK ENGLISH, CAN'T YERS?
>>
>>9230491

You're making Reading Mistake 101.

The purpose of every type of literature is not to entertain. That is a very modern assumption, and if you think about it, it's not even true for most of the literature in the world.

Is the Constitution entertaining? Are tax laws? No, that's completely irrelevant to their purpose. It's the same thing for a lot of the Old Testament. There are genealogies, instructions for the building of the temple, laws of various kinds, etc. Those genres of literature aren't supposed to be entertaining.
>>
>>9230584
The fire is hell man, you don't want to go there.

Hell in my opinion, is some place existing in time and space somewhere, perhaps related to Earth. Denial of everything Good is the fire of hell. Indeed, it runs on flesh. The flesh of the non-believers.
>>
>>9230589
+1
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.