[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bible is too clever to have been written by humans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: SDASM-Archives3-236x300.jpg (22KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
SDASM-Archives3-236x300.jpg
22KB, 236x300px
The Bible is too clever to have been written by humans.
>>
God is not a human. Not anymore, anyway.
>>
>>9230037
No mysticism.
>>
>>/pol/116390342 you are correct OP, check out the vid in this thread. Everything in the Bible is too perfect, and things are coming true left and right.
>>
It was.

The Koran wasn't

I believe, as a Muslim, the Holy Bible is a better document to study
>>
>>9230033
>the bible
>clever
it's entry level and not at all challenging
>>
>>9231084
St. John's Revelation is widely, WIDELY considered one of the densest things ever written you dumby.
>>
>>>/pol/116390342

Messed up that cross board thread link, donn't remember how to do it. Check out this thread though and be absolutely amazed at the literature that is the Holy Bible.
>>
>>9231094
Those stupid cocksuckers can go kill themselves. Christians are plenty violent.
>>
>>9231094
This thread just looks like some deranged protestant conspiracy babble shared by middle aged holy-rollers on Facebook but with edgy millennials instead , is it supposed to be some great discussion about the Bible?
>>
>>9231103
>>9231099
Watch the video, disregard the posts. Its a look into the imagery and symbolism of Revelation. Obviously cheaply made, but without a doubt the best interpretation I have ever heard.
>>
the bible is too stupid to have been written by God.
>>
>>9231109
The best interpretation is that of Christian revolutionaries trying to survive Emperor Nero. Is that what it is?
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (33KB, 342x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
33KB, 342x525px
The Science of Logic is too clever to have been written by a human.
>>
>>9230033
What's so clever about it?
>>
>>9230033
But it was, even Christians think so
>>
>>9231219
it has somehow tricked billions of people into giving money to the church in return for a promise that can't ever be redeemed. that is some marketing shit right there.
>>
>>9231509
Thats exactly what it is. Top tier marketing targeted at lower class western people.

Now who could possibly have written it? Someone who is a merchant perhaps? Hmm...
>>
>>9231089
>watered down and fragmented kabbalah
>dense
>>
>>9231231
Putting it that way is simplistic and does not account for the doctrine of inspiration.
>>
>>9231082
Then why do we have evidence of multiple revisions of the Koran? Even in the original manuscripts.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.