[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitty /leftypol/ memes aside, was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: stirner.jpg (54KB, 516x675px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
54KB, 516x675px
shitty /leftypol/ memes aside, was he right?
>>
is that really stirner?
>>
File: safe_image.php_.jpg (71KB, 720x1189px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.php_.jpg
71KB, 720x1189px
>>9228332
yes, thats the real him, his real name wasnt actually stirner and was commonly mistook to look like this

i just didnt want to use the engel's drawing of him as the edgy /leftypol/ and reddit kids ruined it
>>
>>9228341
He looks like an ubermensch desu
>>
I hope that's not the real Stirner. He looks like such a dork in comparison to the devilish figure in Engel's drawings.
>>
>>9228341
This pic is Rudi Steiner, autismo.
>>
>>9228341
>his real name wasnt actually stirne
Yeah, but you gotta agree that Max Stirner sounds cooler than Kaspar Hauser.
>>
>>9228341
>edgy

How is being a Marxist edgy in the 21st century edgy lmoa
>>
>>9228341
>Stirner was actually a frightened-looking dweeb
how surprising
>>
>>9228424
Whoa-- has the supreme ability ever been combined with such absolute hogwash in the whole of Western intellectual history? His disciple Barfield always falls just short of being an absolute genius. Like P.K. Dick, great at build-up, but the pay-off's inevitably peanuts. That said, Barfield's book on Coleridge is his best, imo.
>>
File: Stirner 2.jpg (47KB, 501x525px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner 2.jpg
47KB, 501x525px
>>9228412

Its not. That's some random historian. There is no known real life image of him.
>>
>>9228425
Kaspar the friendly spook
>>
File: engels chick.png (207KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
engels chick.png
207KB, 457x500px
>>9229949
keke

>>9228341
Engels has a bunch of cool drawings
>>
>>9228319
Yes, way better then Neetshe who just ripped him off
>>
File: 44.png (637KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
637KB, 1366x768px
>writing a paper on Marc Bloch right now
>reading Steiner and Barfield on the side for breaks
>check /lit/
>Bloch, Steiner, Barfield all mentioned

WHO WILL FUSE WITH ME TO DEFEAT AHRIMAN
>>
/leftypol/ doesn't actually exist. it, much like the mafia, is a boogeyman created by capitalist bourgeois to scare the proles
>>
>>9232885
the mafia existed when it served to keep the unions clean of communists, then once the soviet union collapsed the fbi and state prosecutors cleaned up their puppets, look at mob convictions, as soon as the soviet union fell so did the mafia, the feds always looked the other way during the cold war
>>
File: frank.jpg (47KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
47KB, 1000x667px
>>9232885
>>9232896
>communists actually believe this
never change my guys
>>
>>9232941
looks like another one leaked out of the containment board
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.