[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve my food reviews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170308_160515.jpg (27KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_160515.jpg
27KB, 240x244px
So I hear this is the smart board. Any tips on how I can improve my food reviews? Also what's your favorite food related book. Here's the review. 3/5 PIZZA libretto

GOOD BUT NOT GREAT PIZZA. A place you eat if you are in the area, but don't actively search it out. THE ZA pizza diavola buffala mozzarella, peppers, olives and spicy meat. THE SAUCE was okay, not salty, on the sweeter side but also not very flavorful. THE CHEESE was bland af barely noticed it. THE CRUST wasn't very tasty, it's thin yet flimsy and seems to get really soggy fast af. THE TOPPINGS were yummy, they were a good combination for sure, just wish there was more of them! THE SIDE DISHeS are really good! But this is a pizza place so who cares right? But yeah the side dishes are yummy. The meatballs were delicious holy shizz. Hook me up to an I.V. and pump my veins full of balls plz. Gf had caprese salad. Tasted good. The restaraunt itself is really nice. Very spacious. The staff are friendly and fill up your water regularly. The food came out fast when we were there. So yeah it's a good pizza but nothing special. If your in the area and craving pizza drop by, but I wouldn't make pizza libretto a place you drive out of your way to come too
>>
>>9224678

No one gives a shit about your opinions. Increase your knowledge of food. It's an evolving and unending art. Saying that the pizza place uses too much sauce isn't interesting to read.

People who review food are fucking dumb. People who read food reviews are barely passable for human beings.

Read white heat by Marco pierre white to make my post /lit/ and not hateposting
>>
It's not about the reviews. Anyone can write a "good" or "bad" review, but who will be listening and what will make you worth people's time are the two things you should be worried about.

If you mean how to write technically good Food reviews? Become a chef or start cooking and taste good and bad food. Then you will know what you're talking about instead of just using cool descriptors of what people should be tasting for themselves.
>>
>>9224708
They are for Google btw and I am dumb hahah. Thanks though.
>>
>>9224678
heh, this was a fun read. if you're lookin' fer honest criticism, try mixing senses up along with the sense of taste, talk about the texture of a food, the smell of it and its appearance, what it sounds like as you slap it against your ears and between your legs. it's definitely a good way to try to incorporate the entire enhancing experience of food when giving a review of it, you have to transport them to the table beside you, let them feel the crumbs on their elbows, let them hear the grease slowly oozing down the walls, smell the fear on the waitress' sweat as she wonders if her husband will come home drunk that night. you must absorb the reader in the piece, and remove from them any boundaries of experience.
>>
Wow better than books food review on this board
>>
>>9224756
Wow haha thanks. Good stuff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.