[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /lit/ way of taking notes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 146002944.jpg (103KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
146002944.jpg
103KB, 1600x1065px
What's the most /lit/ way of taking notes?
>>
pen and paper
>>
Ambidextrous feet
>>
Taking them on your cock when it's soft, so you can see them enlarge whenever you have an erection
>>
Spitting in braille
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55KB, 431x450px
>>9224258
>writing
>>
>>9224258
pen and paper in a notebook
writing the date and subject at the top
giving your notes a working title
drawing diagrams and illustrations when necessary
>>
>>9224258
Bring your typewriter to class or a quill and ink well
>>
Listening with full attention to the lecture so as to take in all of the knowledge being presented, and then recording your thoughts on them after the fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 764x551px
>>9224258
>close your eyes
>imagine the text you were reading
>imagine a camera in your hand
>take a picture of that text
>mentally walk in your memory palace
>go in your library
>put that pic where it belongs

It's that easy.
>>
>>9224459
Holy fuck I would die if someone brought a typewriter
>>
engrave them on your skin
>>
>>9224585
You mean from envy? I feel you, anon.
>>
>>9224474
don't you forget the nuances and details though? I feel like after a 1.5 hour lecture on monetary policy or something, I would forget half of the important points (which in turn would impinge my whole understanding of the topic)
>>
>>9224271
It's better to write on your hard cock. If someone wants to see the notes he/she will have to turn your own.
>>
>>9224258
I put a small post-it with a number and/or keyword on the relevant place of the page that refers to an entry in a notebook. Like endnotes.
>>
Dictating to your secretary
>>
>taking notes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.