[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Preteen Sewer Gangbang In Stephen King's It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IT.jpg (12KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
12KB, 173x291px
>The protagonists in It are six boys, age 12, and one girl, age 11. When they are traveling through the sewers after engaging in the "Ritual Of Chud," they get lost in the darkness and begin to panic. So, the only girl, Beverly, age 11, starts having sex with each of them. Aggressively.

WHAT THE FUCK STEPHEN KING!
>>
Every kid had to overcome the limits their parents set for them, both when they were twelve or whatever and again when they were adults. Which means the girl had to get fucked. If anything it's pretty clever. Anyway, there's a sequence where the girl's dad admits he wants to suck his daughter's clit between his front teeth; didn't that set you off? What about the gay underage handjob? That was okay too?
Out of all sexual things in the book the orgy was the least heinous.
>>
>>9223587
>there's a sequence where the girl's dad admits he wants to suck his daughter's clit between his front teeth

pretty sure that was IT
>>
>>9223542
>>9223587
Does Stephen King does this kind of thing often?

I'm not sure if I should admire his ability to get it published, and therefore expressing the freedom to free speech no matter what, or if I should have serious concerns about Stephen King's sexuality.
>>
>>9223607
He just attempts to write realistic characters. Keyword being attempt. He does it often. In almost every book and short story there'll be some sort of fucking. I mean, it's escapism for fourty yr old men for a reason, yknow.
I remember there was this one short story about three people stuck on a raft on a lake, and there was a monster that would kill them should they touch the water, and I swear the entire short story was just the main characters bumping uglies after their friend fell into the water.
It's just what he does.
>>
>>9223866
i wish peter chimaera told that story
>>
>>9223542
It was a poignant consummation of the book's themes
>>
>>9223866
Isn't that a plot for one of the parts in Creepshow?
>>
Can this become a more of a general Stephen King thread? I actually really enjoyed what I read. Needful Things, Pet Semetary and Nightmares and Dreamscapes so far.

To be honest I think he has a book published more often than I finish reading one. I much prefer to own hardbacks but his "classics" only seem to be paperback for the most part.

What would be recommended next? I guess Carrie, as it's fairly short. I'm really unsure if he's for the most part a decent writer, or just writes decent stories which tend to make it to the big screen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.