[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for the appreciation of MPs epic new novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: captain-me.jpg (27KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
captain-me.jpg
27KB, 280x280px
http://trilema.com/2017/zuleika-dobson-or-an-proper-love-story/
More please!
>>
Dude kicks ass, have you read his rewrite of Disgrace by that South Africak cuck?
>>
>>9223001
Link plox
>>
>>9223009
http://trilema.com/2016/a-novel-once-called-disgrace/
Totally blows the blue pill variant out of the water.
>>
>>9223024
Oh wow I remember reading that because like three different feminazis bitched about it the same week lol. Its prerty good.
>>
I heartily recommend every man have his cucks read this to their wives while they await the return of the bull.
>>
>>9223117
Skimmed

> He stole a sidelong look at her, and could not repress a smile. She smiled back. The Triumph of Death must not be
> handled as a cheap score. She wanted to die because she would thereby so poignantly consummate her love, express it so
> completely, once and for all... And he -- who could say that he, knowing what she had done, might not, illogically,
> come to love her? The one impediment forever removed, what is to keep his love from her ? Perhaps he would remember
> her ; perhaps he would fashion from her ashes an icon, to be held above, high, high above the heads of the slaves to
> come, an idol to be worshipped, a height they could regard but never touch, a dark star of its own. She saw them,
> hordes, naked, bending over her tomb in beautiful humble curves, under a starless sky, watering the violets with their
> tears. So what if they'll assuredly be tears for themselves ? Tears are always shared.

That's some medieval century shit right there.
>>
>>9223001
>>9223024
>wah the content of this book triggers me I'm gonna write over it and act bitter and self righteous as fuck about
>Sooo awesome destroying le Cuck blue pill

I really want you to fucking kill yourself. So much so that I even retyped my last sentence about 20 times until I thought it was right. You clearly just jumped in from pol and would sooner judge a book on "le red pill message" or whatever the fuck far sooner than any meaningful aspects of a novel. Also pathetic that you exalt shitty writers and all around shitty behaviour and people that if they were leftist you would be fuming.
>>
File: 1442727595391.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442727595391.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>9223277
OP you have no fucking clue.
>>
>>9223277
Lefty "literature" is bad because it is lefty. Non-lefty literature is not good because it is non-lefty. This guy is pretty good though.

>>9223322
Word, teh op doth butthurt too much.
>>
>>9223277
Original author has a point:GRABBING THEM BY THE PUSSY IS NOT ENOUGH.
>>
>>9223277

>> if they were leftist you would be fuming.

Leftists can't write for shit. I don't care for fiction but at least MP writes from actual experience. Everything else out there reads like the author has no fucking clue how the world works, and that's because they don't.
>>
>>9222977
>Leftists can't write for shit.

You can't say shit like this without being blinded by ideology. If you rank this nobody above someone like Calvino you don't care about literature.
>>
>>9223550

Leftists can't write for shit because ~they~ are blinded by ideology. To even call yourself leftist is to admit you have no understanding, let alone ability to describe the world. Such a fool can only write about their own distorted view of what tiny sliver of the world they were permitted to observe, which generally reduces to the hysterical rant of menopausal women.
>>
>>9223582
Wow literally just threw out all these books which just appeared to have great writing but sadly the authors were leftist. Thanks for giving me the red pill
>>
>>9223550 >>9223758

Turd soup is bad soup, what's so hard to grok about this? It makes no difference what veggies you added, how you sauteed them, how you boiled the mix. Once you put turd in soup, THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO. It will be bad soup.

Lefty = turd. No exceptions.
>>
>>9223758
OP didn't say "the author is leftist". OP said the writing is leftist. Thanks for your lame picrelated attempt anyway.
>>
>>9223550
Lmao, if your idea of literature works along the rails of "none of the idiots I hang out with heard of this guy" = nobody vs "every clueless highschool dropout at my place of work thinks Random Name is a big deal because they heard someone say so sometime" = Calvino then lol.
>>
>>9223959
It's even lulzier because NOBODY in this thread read Italo Calvino. They read, at best, and sparsely, some english translation or other. Dude writes poetry. Nuff said.
>>
>>9223987
Wait until sjw finds eg http://trilema.com/2017/pronouncements-on-camp/ or any of the other essay stuff. Aneurism.wmv
>>
Authors should be free! Except if they suggest something I personally don't like!
>>
>>9223550

If you reduce literature to a list of names you don't care about literature.
>>
>>9225416
Evidently it's how it works. Bob Dylan best astronaut.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.