[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1483680788383.png (527KB, 401x629px) Image search: [Google]
1483680788383.png
527KB, 401x629px
How can you write a description of heaven that wouldnt completely fall short. Of course every description would fall short, but I'm failing to convey a description of a 'heavenly area' as coming off as such, or at least something that can pass.

Please help? Really I just need suggestions of how heaven would feel to all senses other than the eyes. To give some background, the MC is just being born and you could say he's in the womb but while in the womb he can 'hear' heaven in the form of appealing, lyrical singing that sort of matches what he would want to hear anyway even though he doesn't firstly have any sort of experience with music. He feels heaven in that it's 'warm,' Or at least by its light he feels as though the embryonic fluid surrounding him is cozier than not (known more by the 'than not' when he comes to reality).

It's not so much a literal heaven to a baby in the womb, but something a bit more supernatural where the MC is a full grown 'thing' experiencing a heaven like feeling in his surroundings in his birthing.

But above all, how do I write what heaven is like?
>>
Read the Bible
>>
>>9221532
Imagine you are sat on a ball, a warm ball. Your eyes are closed, and somewhere a calming hum ruminates in the air, in you and in the ball. Imagine the weightlessness of your being. You are just heavier than the air, and much lighter than the ball, the warm ball.

Imagine as the warm ball vibrates it slowly enters your ass and begins ragdolling you as 'Heaven' by Bryan Adams fades in from afar. Everything is slow in time, and your peepee ejaculates for a million years, and the warm ball smiles while it's deep in your ass, almost whispering into your very heart and mind...

"I'm finding it hard to believe... We're in heaven."
>>
>>9221532
Imagine nothing, yeah it's like that
>>
File: 1482631018477.png (75KB, 310x297px) Image search: [Google]
1482631018477.png
75KB, 310x297px
>>9221648
"I...I liked the first part."

I should mention this will also be submitted in my college fiction workshop, but I don't really care if the details are gory or inappropriate. I aleady submitted a piece about incest, timely and blatant racism, and murder that made all the sjw girls curl a little. One in particular didn't revise my submission because it didn't have 'trigger warnings and thus made it uncomfortable."
>>
>>9221706
*tips*
>>
File: ernst fuchs apotheosis.jpg (150KB, 753x770px) Image search: [Google]
ernst fuchs apotheosis.jpg
150KB, 753x770px
Imagine a thread of intent bouncing back and froth between 2 people, now imagine these people are mirrors, now imagine the thread inside a spherical mirror that is shrinking forever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.