[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most spooked fictional character of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Most spooked fictional character of all time?
>>
Who?
>>
The most spooked character of all time is Don Quixote. Poor man literally went insane from being so spooked by "chivalry."
>>
>>9221343
Is that Alan de Bottom before he lost his hair?
>>
>>9221343
Don wasn't very spooked at all. He knew he was a spook monger but didn't believe any of the bullshit himself.
Still not the least spooked character out there by a long shot though
>>
>>9221354
dick whitman was so spooked he literally created an alter ego that conveyed everything he thought a man should be
>>
>>9221381
What? No the fact he literally had a seperated identity from his functional appearance is a statement towards how little creedence he gave to its meaning
>>
>>9221352
Did he trade his hair with Satan in exchange of selling millions of his shitty middle brow books?
Not worth it.
>>
>>9221391
No I'm pretty sure his super rich Dad had that covered for him
>>
>>9221385
why even create Don Draper then? if he cared so little, he could've stayed Dick Whitman
>>
>>9221435
Because Dick Whitman was a loser private raised in a whorehouse in the sticks
>>
K.
>>
>>9221435
What? Because he deserted and stole Draper's dog tags
>>
>lets just abandon the pretense any of us actually read and discuss television
LMAO it took a while but I'm glad we finally got there.
>>
>>9221385
I think it's exactly the opposite. If he believed it had no meaning then he doesn't need to become someone else. Although, it's possible he was reacting to the situation he was thrust into when stealing the tags in order to escape the war.
I don't really know what we're talking about anymore desu
>>
Jesus
>>
>>9223737
A show or movie thread on /lit/ is nice every once in a while since /tv/ is such shit.
>>
>>9224073
/tv/ is the final form of post ironic meta-self aware shitposting. /lit/ will make it to that stage eventually
>>
>>9224083
Eerily accurate
>>
File: 1483050967974.jpg (45KB, 740x721px) Image search: [Google]
1483050967974.jpg
45KB, 740x721px
>>9221343
>It's a "I don't understand something so I'll call it a spook" episode
>>
>>9224083
child hood was thinking shitposting on /b/ was it's greatest form

adulthood was realizing it's on /tv/
>>
>>9224083
Baneposting is probably just a new iteration of Dadaism, its rise propelled by the internet as a platform.
>>
>>9224126
/mu/ is beyond that. you cant even troll that board, nobody gives a shit there and listens to harsh noise unironically. its paradise
>>
>>9221343
Raskolnikov was spooked to the bone. He lost faith in traditional definitions of greatness and goodness and HAD to replace them with his own ideals of what a great man actually was. Even going so far as to having act out his theory in real life even when he absolutely sucked at it. Then, when confronted with his own failure, he immediately reverts into Christianity and that's that. The concept of "hey, maybe I should just chill out" never even occured to him. Replacing one spook with the next was his way of life.

>>9224156
Definitely the best board on this site.
>>
>>9224262
this is a pretty keen analysis of C&P
>>
>>9223737
>>9224073
>>9224083
>>9224097
>>9224126
>>9224145
>>9224156
comfy desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.