[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to woo /lit/ girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hi guys, I don't come here often because I haven't read a book since high school, but I really need your help.

There's this girl in one of my classes at Uni that's cute and shy, and she's also a big bookworm. She always has a different book with her, and not YA stuff either-they're always long and difficult looking classics-some of them are even in the original language, like French or Russian, from what I can recognise (I live in an English speaking country).

So my question is, as someone who hasn't read for pleasure in about 8 years, how can I a) start reading and b) fake knowledge of more difficult things. This girl is near perfect for me, attractive, not a slut, intelligent, interested in things I do like, like films and video games (she's mentioned them in class) but I'm worried she'll think I'm not up to her standards because I don't read a book a week.

Please help.
>>
If she's as dedicated a reader as you're telling us, she'll see right through any facade of erudition you try to erect. Just ask her about what she reads, tell her you used to read but fell out of the habit, ask her for some recommendations.

Or don't listen to me, not like I have any experience with women anyway.
>>
>>9220392
It's not like I have any experience with girls either-hence asking for help. But, thanks.
>>
I don't have experience either but basically you have to lie your way into her peripheral interest even if she has nothing to do with your niche knowledge work it in such a way that you can both connect and so on
>>
>>9220367
>not going after girls with dicks
P L E B I A N
>>
>>9220450
Why would I want a trap? I like both men and women, but not hideous hybrids.
>>
>>9220367

Speg reader guy here. I can almost guarantee that she doesn't want someone as shy and neurotic as she is and would instead prefer someone who could motivate her into getting out in life more and going on adventures and shit.

The only quality you really need to convey is that you're patient and not block-headed. You don't need to be as smart as she is. Emotional intelligence is an important form of intelligence as well and if you're not arrogant she won't think you're stupid for not having read all that much.

Don't be fake and posture. If this chick is really well-read she will see right through any attempt to feign culture that you don't have. Offer to take her out on a road trip to some interesting destination or something. A place close to nature with a lot of sights to see. She would probably like that.
>>
>>9220367
Man I never understood this. How is lying about your interests supposed to be more endearing than openly taking up hers? Uninitiated people that listen to recommendations are usually way more interesting than people that vaguely share interests anyway. If I were you I'd ask for some recommendations, actually read them, and just keep finding excuses to talk to her.
>>
>>9220489
Alright, thank you for the advice.
>>
>>9220367
>She always has a different book with her, and not YA stuff either-they're always long and difficult looking classics-some of them are even in the original language, like French or Russian, from what I can recognise (I live in an English speaking country).

>books are long
>she has a different one every time
>always impressive looking
OP you are dealing with a pseud who's just carrying those books around to look smart.
>>
File: Lmao.png (42KB, 1360x317px) Image search: [Google]
Lmao.png
42KB, 1360x317px
Show her your poetry.
>>
>>9220494

No worries lad. Good luck.
>>
>>9220499
No, she reads them. She sits by herself all the time, engrossed. I see her on campus. She doesn't seem to have many friends.
>>
>>9220511
Then just do these >>9220392 >>9220489
>>
Just go up to her and ask her id she likes reading, and that you've seen her read some times, tell her you are getting back into it and you need a recommendation of something accessible and that it has something to do with one of your interests.
>>
>>9220367
Start.
With.
The.
Greeks!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.