[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In one sentence describe /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1484187877101.jpg (116KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484187877101.jpg
116KB, 960x640px
The online apocrypha from convalescing souls.
>>
l i t e r a l l y r e d d i t
>>
faggots
>>
>>9219768

Twenty-something cowards (who'd never dare proprose a viewpoint in earnest and defend it) perpetuate the established groupthink forever and treat each other with disproportionate belligerence despite the fact that a lot of them are lonely and actually just need a hug
>>
Like all of the other boards, /lit/ is a gathering of self appointed outcasts linked together by a tenuous inconsequential hobby they mention every now and then in the fringes of their meme speak.
>>
It is a mirror of the singular multitude.
>>
>>9219813
>believing sincerity or earnestness are possible in this the year of our lord two-thousand and sixteen
>>
>>9219768
>faggots who think they're smarter than they really are but still admit to not being as smart as they'd like to really think, and so, by way of Socratic ignorance, remain the smartest out of any popular literary community, which is really just a tragedy of our own literary community
>>
>>9219768
>>9219871
those aren't complete sentences
>>
A place to discuss literature, history, religion, and the humanities.
>>
>>9219884
there's an implied [/lit/ is . . . ]
>>
>>9219896
>/lit/ is
>is
You've fucked up twice now. Are you drunk?
>>
>>9219913
i'm this >>9219890 so is is proper.
>>
pervy introverts ogling each other's bookshelves
>>
>>9219932
wat
I wasn't even talking to you.
>>
>>9219768
>The online apocrypha from convalescing souls.
does this sound deep or romantic to you? if so you should kill yourself you friendless faggot
>>
>>9219990
It's also not a complete sentence, as I skillfully pointed out above.
>>
>>9220041
>not understanding that greentext is a syntax of its own
>>
>>9220041
I was calling OP out for being a twelve year old reddit faggot. I don't care about his grammar.
>>
My opinion is better than yours--please tell me my opinion is better than yours.
>>
>>9220058
OP wasn't greentext, though.
>>9220074
But he explicitly told us to write a SENTENCE. C'mon.
>>
>>9220097
But OP was a faggot.
>>
>>9219768
Why?

[Spoiler]nailed it[/spoiler]
>>
>>9219768
a place to go to bitch and moan and quibble and gush about literature and art and philosophy.
>>
>>9219848
>two thousand sixteen in two thousand seventeen
>>
>>9219862
>>9221221
>>
>>9219768
non-readers talking about reading
>>
The Church of Harold Bloom of Latter-day Saints.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.