[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop writing allegories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Talk in.jpg (99KB, 327x473px) Image search: [Google]
Talk in.jpg
99KB, 327x473px
Stop writing allegories
>>
I say! Young Hitler was quite dashing.
>>
File: 1226497478098.jpg (49KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
1226497478098.jpg
49KB, 315x480px
>>9217731
I can't, op.
I've tried everything, but even my most base, vulgar smutfics end up being a clever allegory alluding to the systemic oppression of the lower classes.
Somebody help me.
>>
>>9217785

>clever allegory alluding to the systemic oppression of the lower classes.

Stop reading Marx and it should solve itself.
>>
>>9217794
>I have such severe autism, that I can't roll back my crippling need to be pretentious for the duration of a single, stupid joke post on 4chan
>>
*writes allegory*
>>
>>9217731
>Lord of the Rings wasn't a white supremacist allegory
>>
File: 1441493824457.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1441493824457.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
Even if you don't write an allegory i'll just interpret it as one anyway
>>
>>9219777

that's a good thing doofus, it means the work you read is so impartial you can apply personal musings about it, even if it's separated by a century from you
>>
>>9219777
the satanic stratagems
>>
So... fan fiction?

>I have no intention of these stone walls being my mausoleum
>That scab wearing the hardhat warned me, and I should have listened
>It's been nearly 20 minutes now since I've heard back from Veronica
>I've tried radioing her twice over my pip-boy when I could afford the noise, but all I got back was sta-
>Heavy padded footsteps begin to stumble into my ears
>Each rhythmic step grows louder, becoming accompanied by talons clacking against cement and a deep, guttural breathing
>Carefully I dim the glow from my pip-boy and pull my sleeve down to shield any remaining light
>I may be nearly ten feet off the ground while in the operator's cabin, but I know that's merely eye level for the beast
>As quiet as possible I slouch further underneath the cobweb laden seats and ready my rifle
>I check to be sure the cartridge is fully loaded
>It is
>Just as I'm about situated, the steps approach the cabin
>Razor sharp fangs the size cazador stingers lead a gaping maw into my sight, dripping with fresh blood and clumped with tufts of blonde hair
>I stifle a cry
>Veronica...
>Fucking monster
>With tears blurring my vision I watch the beast stop, pointing its moist nostrils to the air and lightly scraping its bull-like horns against the metal of the vehicle as it sniffs around
>I've heard stories of them smelling prey from over a mile away
>I'm less than a meter
>All outside sounds begin to fade into the deafening pounding of my heart
>I lift my weapon's sight to my my face, steadying my breath as I aim the crosshairs directly over the creatures piercing eye
>For a moment everything goes quiet, and still
>I think of my mother and father before we were forced into these forsaken wastes
>And of my son, waiting for us to return home with a warm meal and smiling, tired faces...
>I hope the Gunderson's will take you in if I don't make it
>I love you son
>In a flash, everything from the present comes roaring back
>I pull the trigger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.