[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

china mieville's arms are huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1468499957403.jpg (374KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468499957403.jpg
374KB, 533x800px
china mieville's arms are huge
>>
what an gay tapestry
>>
>>9217082
he shouldve spent more time working out his BRAIN in the LIBRARY and not his ARMS in the gay GYM then maybe his writing would be decent
>>
>>9217085

>*Red 1 this is Foxtrot 6, requesting permission to engage troll*

>*Foxtrot 6 this is Red 1, Negative, do not engage the troll*
>>
>>9217082
He definitely uses steroids.
>>
>>9217082
It's a shop. Look at the clock
>>
>>9217089
too late nerd you did
>>
that's nice, huge arms, but Embassyville is still a book purchase i wish i could take back. it's .. not very good.
>>
What's his deal anyway?

>i hate functionally mandatory lifelong employment and the worship of money
>let's replace it with functionally mandatory lifelong employment and the worship of money...and like put different letters before the -ism
>>
>>9217456
Insecurity, He knows he lacks originality and after 4 failed book releases he's now doubting his staying power as a successful author.
>>
He is the same as Paolini

Tried to copy Peake's style but only divolved into tropes and purple prose.
>>
Devolve I meant
>>
>>9217636
He also straight up ripped off Jack Vance with The City and the City, and This Census-Taker.
>>
>>9217082
this is a dumb meme, and an old one at that, but his books are alright. his stories are inventive.
>>
>>9217636
That's wrong though - Paolini just ripped off the plot of Star Wars with the aesthetic of LotR.
>>
Perhaps, but his intellect is tiny. His critique of nationalism is edgy 14 yo tier
>>
>>9218179
>Privately educated Marxist who attended three of the most expensive universities in the world criticises local working-class farmer for not wanting his diesel stolen
How can we blame Israel for this.
>>
I own Perdido Street Station, is it good?
>>
WTF he's not chinese??
>>
>>9218328

He's Mievillian
>>
>>9217150
You mean Embassytown? Seriously? I loved everything about it: Far-future setting, the complexities of communication, the nature of language and spoken truth. It was beautiful. Sorry to hear you didn't get much out of it.
>>
>>9217082
>this man comes up to your girlfriend and flexes a 'cep

What would you do /lit/
>>
>>9218313

Yes. The Scar is even better. It's all downhill after that though.
>>
>>9219127
say, "damn! nice arms bro!"
>>
Can't spell Mieville without EVIL.
>>
>>9219095
embassything, yes. i find the almost complete lack of visual references detracts from the work, almost as if it had been dictated by someone blind from birth.
>>
File: IMG_1613.png (33KB, 1002x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.png
33KB, 1002x732px
>>9217085
>>
>>9217650
What Jack Vance work do they copy?
>>
>>9217082
Imagine if he did more than just bicep curls - he'd be an unstoppable literary force.
>>
>>9217100

10/10
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.