[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictive text story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1486585870155.jpg (200KB, 900x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486585870155.jpg
200KB, 900x822px
ITT: using your keyboard use predictive text to construct a sentence.

The last word of the previous post is your starting word..

I'll start:

The Facebook platform and it's very much practical benefits of which is a gamble and blameless goodwill towards them to be something else in the morning.
>>
>>9216274
Damn, that could be a Buzzfeed article. Well done OP.
>>
File: 1468539429913.jpg (24KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468539429913.jpg
24KB, 600x360px
>>9216274
>The only thing you can see it in your life and I will have to be a bit more than happy to help you out with a nice weekend too late for you and the other side is the best of luck to everyone who has been done before you start to finish it off and on top of my life with you to go with it but the problem is that you are not the same as the best way for you to go back in town and I will be able to make sure you can do it again with my hands on experience with this mail your payment for letting us use the space between all things considered a prose stylists just wanted to let you know that I am not sure what to do with your company
>>
every day and night before Christmas day I just don't know any better place where we could talk. you know that nick Jonas and I think that there will probably never be more information. thanks guys, but essentially, you must enter our website, which includes everything from work. so good. so what. I'm a human. I'm pooping for you, elevators be interested, but essentially an excellent candidate for this.
>>
My friend and I send each other 'poems' that are just us tapping the suggested words from our phones.

>I don't even know what you think is the best way to gt my card so I can know lol
>But I think it's an answer to the status of the most commonly used in the car lol
>I know when you get off the phone with a hammer and broken fingers crosed for the first time in the car lol
>I know when you the same time this week and I will be a good girl at the end of the most commonly used in the car lol
>>
The one that is the best way to go back in town and we can go to bed now I am going to the store now that you bring it to you later tonight and tomorrow is the most reddit email this to you by the way I can get the extra time and effort to make sure to get a chance to win this week in advance for any inconvenience this may have
>>
have a great day and I will be busy with the bass player and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.