[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOT GARBAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: WURST BOOK.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
WURST BOOK.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
I always listen to audio books too and from work, so I thought I'd try out this one because it was highly rated in the scifi tab. I'm posting here, on this board that I have never used before, to warn you all of what a fucking awful, foul, rancid piece of hot garbage this 80's worshiping, wish fulfilling, smug narrator having, self insderting bullshit I have ever had the displeasure of hearing. I listened to the entire thing, wanting with all my life for it to get better, and that was the worst part, some points in the book are almost cool and interesting, and then the faggy, fat, nerdy, '''''''''hero'''''''', has to go into a 10 minute masturbatory stupor about how fucking cool every band in the 80's was, and I have to fucking sit through Wil fucking Weaton tell me about how cool the fucking Wil Weaton verse inside the virtual reality game is as I sit in traffic on the 405 and wish ever so dearly for the evil internet overlords to bomb the ever living fuck out of the angsty main character, but no. The book drags on and on and on listing off every single hairstyle, food, band, videogame, book, dungeons and dragons set, MOVIE LINE, fucking lattitudes and longitudes of the 80's. Goddam do not read this book, and for the life of you DO NOT GET IT IN AUDIO FORM.
>>
you must be gay (homosexual) if you don't like this book.
>>
>>9215608
>Reading YA books
Not even once
>>
>>9215764
No like I don't want to meme right now I want other people to tell me I'm not crazy in thinking this is awful shit.
>>
>>9215777
But Percy Jackson and Harry Potter have at least something good, this was just....fucking terrible.
>>
>>9215778
Of course it's fucking garbage

The only reason you'd think it was good is if you're some fresh-off-the-boat underageb& newfag to /lit/

so fuck off and lurk moar
>>
>>9215608
All the bands he mentions from the 80s are shit too
>>
>>9215783
Like what?
>>
File: BAS103.png (137KB, 597x577px) Image search: [Google]
BAS103.png
137KB, 597x577px
>>9215778
what is wrong with memes? memes is hard job.
>>
>>9215608
>But Percy Jackson and Harry Potter have at least something good
WDHMBT
>>
After receiving it as a gift, I started reading RP1 on an airplane, then left it tucked into the seat

I've already read this book by browsing the internet, it has nothing to offer me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.