[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which philosophy will turn me into a narcissist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

which philosophy will turn me into a narcissist?
>>
>>9214049
Basically any of it
>>
Nietzsche, why do you think normies love him so much
>>
>>9214069

this.

>muh SUPERHUMANS
>>
camus

all white people philosophy is hugely self-indulgent though
>>
>>9214056
damn ninjas, came to say this

I think the idea is to be really fucking in your narcissism. Like world-devouringly so. To the point where it becomes indistinguishable from reality b/c your complex is so huge that other people can actually forget it all came from inside your head.
>>
>>9214049
I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.
>>
>>9214111
damn i think i like him more now
>>
>>9214088
(You)
>>
>>9214111
same. he's such a typical post-holocaust jew that would rather wallow in nihilism rather than do something constructive after that event
>>
>>9214111
MWAAA the french
>>
>>9214111
Welles, being a real genius and not a hack like Allen, understood his character perfectly.
>>
>>9214111
Sounds like you're a Huge Orson Welles
>>
objectivism
>>
>>9214049
hegel
>>
>>9214111
By the way this is a Orson Wells quote, wich makes it even better.
>>
File: 1488616506276.jpg (31KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1488616506276.jpg
31KB, 300x291px
>>9214111
>Welles mad at Allen for outwitting him

This is why Jews are the true master race
>>
>>9214049
>How can I get philosophy conform to my petulant self-interest

You are already a narcissist, OP.
>>
>>9214111
who and what are you and why should anyone care?
>>
>>9214781
Show some fucking respect
>>
>>9214781
Orson Wells said it.
>>
>>9214049
Read the Ego and His Own
>>
File: welles.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
welles.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>9214111
Mwwaaahhhaaaa the Jew, has always been persecuted for its greediness. It is a New York City Jew, by Paul Masson. Inspired, by that same Jewish greediness, it's sniveling and self-deprecating and like the best jewish shecklers, it's vintage-circumcised, so Paul Masson
>>
>>9214781
I wonder how stupid people like this feel after they've been exposed for knowing nothing and reacting so vehemently based on their nothing-knowing
>>
File: chris evans.jpg (178KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
chris evans.jpg
178KB, 491x713px
>>9214807
bretty gud
>>
>>9214049
Nietzsche and anything from the French Existentialists.
>>9214111
>the Frinch champinnn
>>
>>9214049
Entry level: Ayn Rand's objectivism
Meme level: A purposeful misreading of The Ego and Its Own
>>
>>9214111
Literally a women, I mean no disrespect but literally a women post women fucking hate this type of personality.
>>
>>9217027
Nice reading comprehension, I think /r9k/ is better suited for your needs
>>
>>9214088
Kek my best buddy from childhood is a big Camus fan and also a narcissist. Funny that
>>
>>9214111
I know this is probably pasta but Chaplin doesn't have that AT ALL.

Spot on about Allen having that timid beta look to him while also being so far up his ass he discovered a new continent
>>
>>9217254
And he's French. Well that fucking explains that. Miserable cunt.
>>
>>9214215
This.

Why do these mopey assholes make so much money? My conservadad was right, people like this are vile and annoying.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.