[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOOK SEARCH HELP!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Girlfriends birthday is coming up and she has been looking for a book matching this description for years please help, here is the description she gave

"in the book a boy at first doesn't have any superpowers but his family member (uncle?) was a really important wizard (mage?) so he went to a very really prestige wizarding school. at the end we find out he had the ability to take away magical powers. he had a friend who could see in the future and when she tried to see into his future it was black. At the end we find out that it was black because she took away all of the powers. so that's why she couldn't see his future because in the future she didn't have her powers anymore. people were using the kids powers and thats why the main character had to take the powers of all his classmates
the cover was a drawing of a guy in a school universe and holding his head in one hand and had a pencil in his other hand
in the background there was the school and i think a pig flying had to do with the book
>>
help
>>
File: Hitler shave.jpg (11KB, 295x433px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler shave.jpg
11KB, 295x433px
>>9210625
This Super qt YA author has just the book for your 2dgf.
My Struggle by Adam Tihler.
>>
>>9210625
You should get a better girlfriend. Maybe put the loli away while you're at it.
>>
>>9210625
Ehhhhhh... Charlie Bone? Although I doubt it.
Doesn't she like any good books for adults? Or is that one just special to her?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.