[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, explain something. Why this board dismisses so easily the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1487625725212.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487625725212.gif
993KB, 250x250px
Ok, explain something.

Why this board dismisses so easily the plot if all the western canon shit I've read it seems more important (by important I mean impressive) the plot of the story being told and the ideas behind the work.

It seems as if the plot and the quality of the ideas (that are simply tropes and retellings of previous authors tropes, or philosophical mumblings over ethical concerns) matters more than the quality of the written text.

Am I on the right path?
Does most authors simply use the language in eloquent (but not amazing) ways, this includes most of the western canon.

By not amazing I mean, the language reads as simply the use of someone well read, but doesn't go beyond something extraordinary.

Am I wrong in my impression that inmortal writers are mere humans, who also shat and peed themselves, with failures and love in their lives, mere mortals of flesh and poop.

The only writer I've seen that comes near to make something impressive to me, is shakespeare.

Oh dear shakespeare.

Is he the only one who fulfill my desire to see greatness or am I a pleb for not taking seriously the other mere mortals?
>>
Learn English.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.