[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Looking for information on "Was Earth visited by Aliens?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2986.jpg (306KB, 1125x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.jpg
306KB, 1125x1076px
Im looking for the book that depicted pic related. Its called "Was earth visited by aliens?"
It apparently comes from the 60s and seemingly dissappeared completely and cant be bought anywhere.
Allegedly the photograph was seen in the American Museum of Natural History

So I'm in search of any information about the book, the other content, author etc.
Maybe some of you have it in thei shelf or seen it. Im happy about every piece of information
>>
File: aylmao.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
>>9208215
What do you want to know?
>>
File: Pterodon.jpg (172KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Pterodon.jpg
172KB, 1024x682px
>>9208241
as much as possible. who wrote it, what the official reason is that you cant find it anywhere, what the author said about the book, what other themes the book is about.
>>
File: ayyylmao.jpg (48KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.jpg
48KB, 615x410px
>>9208252
Maybe it just failed to sell past it's niche audience of shizos and subsequently disappeared in a time where information was disorganized and uncatalogued before being picked up again in the eccentric annals of internet theorists desperate to blame anything unpopular on a universal conspiracy and not a lack of basic evidence.

Or maybe the Jews hid it.
>>
>>9208270
both could be possible, but either way someone should have it or not? and i thought here would be a good place to ask.

also i believe its the jews
>>
>>9208308
Someone will have it. It's unlikely you'll meet that someone. I imagine the book had a very limited printing run.

Just wait for a Jewish poster to come by and ask him where he hid it.
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (424KB, 1486x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.jpg
424KB, 1486x1125px
>>9208350
so, at which time do the jews sually come here?
>>
File: IMG_2987.jpg (496KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2987.jpg
496KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>9208557
They're always lurking but they don't always make their presence known. You do not summon the Jews, the simply come forward at their discretion.
>>
>>9208215
There are bats in I believe south America or parts of Europe that are known as "flying foxes" that are basically 3-4 feet tall with a 5 foot wingspan. That is what that man is holding, not an alien.
>>
>>9208557
>>9208905
Or he's holding what it says in that photo. Either way, 100% not an alien.
>>
>>9208918
>>9208905
i know thats not an alien, for me it looks like a pterosaur. i think i see a tail dangling down, and i dont think bats have one.
but i still find the pictures interesting, and the one pic happens to be in that book about aliens for whatever reason, and i thought maybe there is more interesting stuff to it
>>
>>9208215
That's not an alien, that's an eudimorphodon.
>>
>>9208215
>American Museum of Natural History
If they put it in the basement then you're fucked.

Also, creepiest fucking alien story is Hopkinsville goblin story. Fuck those floating little bastards.
>>
>>9209130
how you know the exact species?

>>9209145
why would i be fucked? because i wouldnt ever see it again?

and whats that hopkinsville goblin thing?
>>
File: eudi.jpg (10KB, 315x340px) Image search: [Google]
eudi.jpg
10KB, 315x340px
>>9209339
>how you know the exact species?
Because i compared it to a picture of flying reptiles, and the eudimorphodon was discovered in 73. It doesn't have a cranial horn.

>why would i be fucked? because i wouldnt ever see it again?
Yeah. There's like two miles of unsorted shit down there, that's been utterly lost. People are discovering new animals all the time, just by finding old things down there. I have fantasies about someone letting me loose down there.

>and whats that hopkinsville goblin thing?
In the 60s I think, there were these two families in the woods, in their house at night, when suddenly, a bunch of little goblin creatures came out of the woods and surrounded the house. They were about two feet tall and floated above the ground. The women and children hid while all the men, grabbed their shotguns and fired on these little fuckers that just kept coming. I think it lasted like four hours, but then eventually they went away. Maybe it's just the way the reenactments are always filmed, but these little goblins, with their glowing eyes just floating out of the woods.
Gross.
>>
>>9209388
how accurate are those depictions of dinos though? i saw some time ago some depictions of todays animals reconstructed based on there sceleton (as you can do from dinosaurs) and they barely looked like anything they were based on. the picture at least says its an rhamphorhynchoid pterodactly. cant really say what it is though.

are there people they let inside and look around? i assume only if you actually have some historic profession or work there. or not at all?

and the goblin thing really seems creepy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.