[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys write some review blurbs for my future book. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1459703577578.jpg (22KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
1459703577578.jpg
22KB, 800x788px
Can you guys write some review blurbs for my future book. It's about.

-women going extinct
-because men learn to suck their own Dicks
-only fat lazy guys have gfs and it's looked down upon
-men stop working out or wearing nice clothes because they don't have to impress women
-women in the wild in hiding try and breed more and more to keep species alive
-the women are actually great mothers and loving family
-death squads hunt women 24-7 unless accompanied by a man
-lazy fat men can only get mail order brides
-men raised by women in the wild don't know about what's going on in the world

That's the quick rundown. Some examples would be

"No discernible talent" - Harold Bloom

"Roasties BTFO" - kek times

"The voice of our generation" - vice
>>
"Bump" - anon times
>>
Pretty good for a first epic shitpost. Outstanding considering your age. Looking forward to seeing your work in 5 years when you're not underage anymore and can unleash the full potential of your funny memeing talent.
>>
>>9208169
"I thought this was like National Geographic, first. Like a real thing going on, and halfway through it, I guess, I tried to suck my own dick. But I only hurt my back. So, I cried and tried to email my ex again." - Tao Lin
>>
>>9208256
Holy fuck hahaha. Good one. I'm sick with a bad chest cold and almost died laughing. Hurts so good.
>>
"The author clearly hates women, but he's also a feminist. I don't know what to think? I'll just smoke weed out of this book and see if I get praise or in trouble" - Mira gonzalez
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 192x144px
>>9208265
No problem, man. Hey, you know what helps colds? Cabbages.
>>
>>9208169
I'm interested. Show us what you have anon
>>
>>9208406
You guys probably won't like it. Although it rips women apart from the men's perspective it is a totally feminist book. I realized that after I came up with the idea actually and just went with it.
>>
>>9208256
>>9208265
>>9208277
go to bed, Tao Lin
>>
>>9208444
Now there's a BLAST FROM THE PAST
>>
>>9208425
like the concept, bring it on
>>
>>9208169
" a tour de force of shit flinging akin to monkeys fighting over bananes "
>>
>>9208406
"Down at the New Amsterdam he and Mr jones used to stare at the beautiful women. Daddy what did grampa mean by that".
"Don't listen to anything he says Tim, he has ALS".
"He said you used to be sweet on a girl, a black haired flamenco dancer"?
>>
"12 out of 12 bongs, I berryconed hard"
-A. Pleb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.