[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw writing the greatest work of the century and constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mfw.jpg (9KB, 192x182px)
mfw.jpg
9KB, 192x182px
>tfw writing the greatest work of the century and constantly worried I might die before its publication
>>
why not kill yourself and replace that worry with a feeling of certainty
>>
>>9206471
That's an oddly life-affirming post.
>>
>>9206471
woah...
>>
File: ree eyes pepe.jpg (144KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ree eyes pepe.jpg
144KB, 1600x1600px
>>9206471
>>
>>9206471
op if you actually do this, you would be such a madman hahahaha
>>
>>9206467
Being published with great commercial/critical success isn't even a guarantee that you won't be irrelevant 40 years from now. Nobody ever knows for sure how important their work will be.
>>
>>9206471
Holy... I want more
>>
>>9206505
Some people are great and know it. Keats, for one.
>>
>>9206467

It's weird how many people come in here to feel feels about writing the work of the century... like three or four times a week. And yet nobody ever links anything.
>>
>>9206467
Not possible since that's what I'm currently procrastinating on right now. So go ahead and die. It'll be better than living with the shame of being usurped before you've even finished.
>>
>>9206539
Don't you understand, 4chan IS the greatest work of literature of the century.
>>
>>9206539
If you put your fiction up on 4chan it repels agents and publishers. Anyone serious about getting their work published would never put it here.
>>
>>9206467
i can't imagine anything more lit than dying and leaving the greatest work of the century unfinished
>>
You're in danger of pulling a Gregory Berrycone.
>>
File: IMG_1389.jpg (206KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.jpg
206KB, 1024x512px
>>9206467
No one who has ever been on 4chan will ever EVER create anything of any artistic value whatsoever
>>
>>9206550

Why would you need a publisher if you're writing something so good, though? Especially since, as a new author, you're going to be receiving so little money from your work.
>>
>>9206628
Posting on a mongolian basket weaving forum doesn't erode your artistic talent, presuming you had one to begin with.
>>
>>9206628
>No one who has ever been on 4chan will ever EVER create anything of any artistic value whatsoever

Christ, the redditors have arrived. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>9206544
Last*
>>
File: 1471971353001.jpg (46KB, 245x279px) Image search: [Google]
1471971353001.jpg
46KB, 245x279px
>>9206628
Too late, I already have
>>
>>9208559
last greatest work of literature?
or greatest work of literature of the last century?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.