[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you battle feelings of insuffienciency, depression and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Levitan_nad_vech_pok28.jpg (385KB, 2000x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Levitan_nad_vech_pok28.jpg
385KB, 2000x1434px
How do you battle feelings of insuffienciency, depression and restlessness? What do you do? Do you simply acccept yourself as you are and get cozy in your little simple life? Do you aspire for greatness?

How have some great authors appraoched this question?
>>
>>9203899
honestly it's a lot better to just do something you really enjoy with people you really enjoy being around then it is to be super good at what you do tea bee ache
>>
>>9203928
How do I do that?
>>
I'm prone to terrible bouts of this every few months, it's agonizing and the people around me don't understand it. When it happens I devote my energy to multiple projects to exhaust myself so I don't get sucked away by those thoughts. Being busy and looking at finished work seems to be the best way to move past it.

Honestly though, when it's really bad I succumb to retail therapy and splurge on cute things I'm too depressed to wear.

>>9203928
Surrounding yourself with positive activities and people is also another good strategy, especially if you enjoy socializing.
>>
>>9203928
Hedonism runs out of steam sooner or later. Then you're left broken and unfulfilled.
>>
>>9204030
Hmmm...With the Internet, and upcoming VR sexbots i'm not so sure
>>
>>9203899
Alcohol and distractions. I'm not even being ironic. I'm a complete fuckin' mess.
>>
>>9203899
God, SSRIs, and a qt3.14 gf are how I get through the day
>>
I have to have noise on 24/7 because I'm terrified of my own internal monologue, and I can't sleep, even with sleeping meds anymore.
I eat because I'm bored, I'm scared of the future, and I'm terrified of people finding out what horrible waste of space I am. I don't know how to stop.
>>
>>9203928
>lol dude live, love, laugh don't bother doing anything that might be a little difficult :D
Millenialls were a mistake
>>
>>9204009
Women are single-handedly ruining this board
>>
>>9203899
masturbation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.