[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H.G. Wells Time Machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: HG Wells' The Time Machine.jpg (944KB, 1681x2560px) Image search: [Google]
HG Wells' The Time Machine.jpg
944KB, 1681x2560px
If you had the time machine from H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine" What time period would you go to? What would you do? (It can be straight out of your imagination.)
>>
>>9200648
I'd go to the '60s and drop acid with Timothy Leary to some Beatles records, maybe ride the bus with that one dude in Across the Universe. Or the '80s, I'd love to go to the disco right as Michael Jackson was blowing up.
>>
>>9200648

Lottery tickets.

Many lottery tickets...
>>
>>9200648
no book has ever lost so much momentum so quickly.
anyways I'd probably head to Jesus's time for obvious reasons
>>
I'd find your mom before you were born and fuck her.
>>
>>9201338
>momentum

lmao nice 'criticism'
>>
>>9200648
I read that shit in 5th grade, shit was cash
>>
I would go back to before this thread started then just carry on living my life
>>
> go to the future to find immortality
> go back to year 1 and wait (maybe fast forward)
>>
>>9201910
On second thought this is better
>>
>>9200648
Probably go to the early 19th Century and find a plain and easily pleased merchant-class girl and seduce her and make love to her. Something about reading Austen or Bronte novels that makes me horny. I think it's the prissy yet well-mannered attitude the girls have.
>>
>>9200648
>it can be straight of of your imagination
gee thanks for the invite you fucking piece of shit
>>
I'd go back to the start of my life and relive my younger days with my old mind.
>>
>>9200648
>I'd go to the '60s and drop acid with Timothy Leary to some Beatles records

This guy gets it
>>
I'd go to the future where brain-machine interfaces have likely been invented and just have them inject every book, film, and tv show directly into my synapses

just fuck my shit up family

I'd also like to go back to the ming dynasty to find out who really wrote jttw
>>
>>9200648
I'd go back to the 1890s and explain the concept of entropy to HG Wells.
>>
I'd probably not go back in time because his time machine works on butterfly effect rules and that would fuck things up royally.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.