[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any books on African colonialism that aren't pozzed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Are there any books on African colonialism that aren't pozzed?
>>
what do you mean by "pozzed"? (infected by aids?)

If the answer is not retarded I might help you.

posting pics of girls dressed like anime fuck-holes is not helping your case btw
>>
>>9198697
Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe
>>
>>9198766
>girls

I have bad news for you
>>
>>9198777

Anzu is a grill
>>
>>9198777
>thats a boy

his case isnt made any stronger by this

nice digits
>>
>>9198697

A Walk Against The Stream by A.J. Ballinger

The Author was born in Rhodesia, as it was known before its rebirth to Zimbabwe in April 1980. Brought up in a modest home in Salisbury, the Author attended nearby Churchill High School where he graduated in 1972. Preferring travel to further studies, the Author worked his way around parts of the world until he returned to Rhodesia in 1976. By this time war had engulfed his country of birth and the Author found himself drafted into the Army to fight terrorists bent on its destruction. This he did for four years, serving in various Army and Police units until the arrival of majority rule under Robert Mugabe in April 1980. The Author left Zimbabwe in 1980 and live in South Africa for five years before returning to Zimbabwe in early 1986 to start a Construction company with his brother. In 2000 President Mugabe redistributed farms belonging to the white community in Zimbabwe and this led to a rapid implosion of the economy. The Author was forced to liquidate his business in 2002 and now lives in the United Kingdom with his wife and two children.

Pretty much says everything about colonialism and Africa(ns) that you'll ever need to know.

What a great nation. May the land it sat on continue to rot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
>>
>>9198774

This and Heart of Darkness.

Achebe discredits HoD due to its inaccuracies, though HoD paints a detailed picture of European perceptions of Africans
>>
>>9198872
>dumb savage niggers
What other perception is there?
>>
File: 5845[1].jpg (17KB, 316x475px) Image search: [Google]
5845[1].jpg
17KB, 316x475px
>>
>>9198697
Pozzed? I don't know what you mean by that.

A Bend in the River by V.S. Naipul
>>
File: oh-snap[1].gif (895KB, 351x227px) Image search: [Google]
oh-snap[1].gif
895KB, 351x227px
>>9198973
>>9198975
>20:51:43
>20:51:46
>>
>>9198774
This all the way
>>
Recently read Oyono's The Old Man and the Medal, really enjoyed it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.