[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Pynchon Quotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: inherent-vice.jpg (24KB, 600x230px) Image search: [Google]
inherent-vice.jpg
24KB, 600x230px
>What goes around may come around, but it never ends up exactly the same place, you ever notice? Like a record on a turntable, all it takes is one groove's difference and the universe can be on into a whole 'nother song.

Your favorites, /lit/?
>>
>>9196174
The very last passages before the end of Beyond the Zero I liked.

The final coherent Slothrop scene, tons of passages in The Counterforce that I liked.
>>
>>9196174
>whoa
>>
>Ayabbadabbadoo as old Fred Flintstones sez, my dude. We be just a floating rock in the sky goin' 'round the Sun. And like that old berd, that's the werd, ya herd?
>>
File: 1468824929691.jpg (71KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468824929691.jpg
71KB, 593x600px
>>9196174

>He was visited on a lunar basis by these great unspecific waves of horniness, whereby all women within a certain age group and figure envelope became immediately and impossibly desirable. He emerged from these spells with eyeballs still oscillating and a wish that his neck could rotate through the full 360 degrees.
>>
>>9196174
"What?"
- Richard M. Nixon
>>
>Itz the three o'clock Rock Around the Clock block here with your main cat Tommy P. here to play you the latest and greatest tunez from them bygone old decades past, ya dig? But first: A great big shout out to the old gang down at the beech lightin' the doobies and checkin' out the chix. It's a beautiful day out there, folks, so get reel high, hop on the highway, and drive reel slow down on that black pavement that winds and whirls its way across this old here US of A. Be on the watch-out for the law, though, gang, it's spooky out there, a real bring-down, ya dig it? But enough of all that right now we're gonna power up the old jukebox and start playin' dose groovy tunes, so whether you're a dude or a dudette or you're on duty, this one goes out to you, brothers and sisters, it's Macky Max and the Kool Cats from those good old Peppermint Flats. Hear it comes. The music you remember from those nights you don't. Oh yeah. Stay young at heart, folks, and never, ever stop trying to be cool. It's Macky Max on Pynch Radio.
>>
>>9197207
That's still the best opener ever. Haha.

His novels have a lot of humor.
>>
>>9197234
go to bed tom
>>
>>9196174
"OP is a fag, KYS."
- V.I.Lenin
>>
"...Who claims Truth, Truth abandons. History is hir'd, or coerc'd, only in Interests that must ever prove base. She is too innocent, to be left within the reach of anyone in Power,— who need but touch her, and all her Credit is in the instant vanish'd, as if it had never been. She needs rather to be tended lovingly and honorably by fabulists and counterfeiters, Ballad-Mongers and Cranks of ev'ry Radius, Masters of Disguise to provide her the Costume, Toilette, and Bearing, and Speech nimble enough to keep her beyond the Desires, or even the Curiosity, of Government..."
>>
>The American vice of modular repetition, combined with what is perhaps our basic search: to find something that can kill intense pain without causing addiction.
>>
>>9197281
hey nice I read Wikipedia too
>>
>"The cake is a lie!" Gordy Porridge on his gamer kick again.
>Helen Hobnail giving him a look like what in the world.
>Lin Mando, chowing down on some grub, looks up like he heard a meme but doesn't know from where.
>"Radical meme," from Jeremiah Xbox-Lewinsky, overwatering an aloe vera.
>>
>"DUDE WEED LMAO"
Timeless
>>
>>9197234
Just imagine if the Pyncher decides to spend his last days playing weird old shit no one but him likes in a decadend midwest AM station
>>
>They, man... They!!!!!!!!!!

So true
>>
>>9197352
Xbox-Lewinsky is a good name
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.