[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a novel, /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a_novel_by_-_550w.jpg (31KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
a_novel_by_-_550w.jpg
31KB, 550x366px
One paragraph at a time

>The boy watched the cars go by from the overpass. As he held the brick in his hand he stood and waited. He didn't know which car he would drop it on, but he felt when the time came he would know. This was his first real world experience in contemplating fate. It made him feel small, which just made him want to throw the brick and break something even more.
>>
"sorry, I just couldnt resist" said the writer of this sentence. The boy pulled his pants down and began shoving the brick up his ass. He quickly determined, it would have to be by corner. 'The pyramids weren't built in a day, and neither will I be'.
>>
>>9195484
>one paragraph at a time
>posts 5 broken sentences

5-star thread incoming
>>
Only when the brick was halfway into his ass did he realize that it wouldn't fit. He removed it, slowly at first and then all at once, prolapsing his tight boy hole in the process. He stood there, knees bent, bloody fecal matter running down his leg, smiling coyly and remembering the basement sessions with Uncle John
>>
>>9195484
So he threw it and it hit a car and killed the driver. From the passengers seat came the androgynous pink haired daughter of the man. "Thank you boy, you've killed my father and freed me from my oppression." She said ripping off her torn black jeans and torn black shirt and torn neon pink jacket, and underwear, running up to the overpass and bending over. "Now ravage my unwashed pussy, I'm horny for your freeing semen." Her body was thin but gelatinous. Her pubic hair dyed blue for a cause. Her asshole dotted with toilet paper balls smelled of burnt rubber. It beckoned beckoningly.
>>
>>9195484
As the cars went by he felt his sexual arousal rising. This was the most powerful he had felt in many years. His election rose until his baggy trench coat could barely contain it, whereupon he unwound his belt and let the traffic see his full circumcised glory. He began mastrubating violently
>>
>>9195524
>circumcised
Dropped
>>
Finally, it was as if fate had struck him at last. In the distant, was it, yes, a bright yellow hummer, heading his way. He gripped the brick tighter and began to climb up the fencing towards leaning over the edge.

The force of a 3 pound brick, dropped...lets be honest, thrown, from a 30 foot bridge, at a car...lets be honest, hummer, traveling 60 mph...lets be honest, 80 (in the 65 zone... lets be honest, they had it coming. They say fate works in mysterious ways...lets be honest, they dont).

Just as he was about to let go, a low flying passenger jet making an emergency landing swooped over head.

"This is your captain speaking, please remain calm! Everything will be alright, but in case its not, if any of you fuckers make it, tell my wife, and my wifes son, I love them very much".

"This is your flight attendant speaking, please fasten your seatbelts, and those at the emergency exists, please read the steps printed to your side, and prepare to fulfill your duty".

"This is your assistant captain speaking, *csh* will you please make sure the bathroom is clear, we are coming in a little hot and heavy, so we will need to let go of some extra weight".

The boy looked at the Hummer, then at the plane, then at the Hummer, and gripped the brick tightly, it must be 600 yards away now.

Just then he saw to the southwest, a flock of birds returning from their winter vacation heading straight toward the plane.

'What is fate really', he thought. He reflected on (insert some memory reflection here from his child hood when perhaps his father spanked him, and perhaps he liked it, he, being both of them).

The plane was just about above head, when the contents of the septic tank were released, and 3 of the 7 holds of luggage.

It must have been some surprise to the school of birds, who in complete synchronization, steered to the left, while almost all, shitting, as if the rare southern meals and in flight baking in the sun, had turned the contents of their stomach to the rankest slime.

The boy gripped the brick tighter.
>>
>>9195524
The friction burning his penis turned his candid serenity into rage. Fucking kikes he thought. He picked up a handful of sand salt from the road and maniacally grated the head of his cock. He scratched his id's itch until the pain paralyzed him. He stepped back from the ledge and incoherently walked away
>>
Using some simple math the boy had remembered from his childhood teaching, he figured that if he were to break the brick into smaller pieces he could likely fit it up his ass. One by one in little cubelets up their went his dude chute. He looked up and saw the luggage falling like a rich rain from the heavens, he closed his eyes and became the wind lapping at his faggy freckled face.

"I am prepared!" he yelled inside, "at last I am prepared", he said silently inside now, "to shit bricks, thats all this stupid world is, building, destroying, eating, shitting, well ive had enough!"
>>
>>9195599
He woke up familiar with where he was, but unstirred by affect. He contemplated this fuzzy purgatory until he became vaguely aware of his sedation.
When he woke up again his worst fears had been realized, unmutted by sedatives, he stared his tormentor in the face. Doctor Shlomo Shekelburg
>>
Until I find my belt, I shall continue to build my pyramid in a ship in your ass, says the Doctor. Doctor resumes inserting bricks into his bottlenecked asshole. The kid is strapped on all fours, his head directed in front of the television which broadcasts a documentary on pyramids. Doctor says it's to get him and his asshole in the mood. Soon he will have a pyramid in his asshole. He does not like sand nigger culture, so he thrashes around in protest. This only gives Doctor a boner and audibly licks his hand and slaps his ass and sits on top of him and slaps his ass some more. Mrs. Shekelburg walks in.
>>
>>9195484
The aristocrats!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rrXR6n0RTY
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.