[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE WEED LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
The ending made me cry.
>>
>>9191605
He had a good life. He experienced love and safety.
Most people have bad lives. Worse than Stoner had I'd say.
This is pretty sad. Nothing can be done to change this.
>>
AYY WEED LMFAOOOOO
>>
>>9191650
Right there with you bro.
>mistaking his friend for the friend that died in the war
>looking through his own book
>being content with his life
>>
AYYY Xx$420$xX LMAO
>>
>>9191605

Read Of Human Bondage instead.
>>
File: 420xdblazeit.jpg (338KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
420xdblazeit.jpg
338KB, 2048x1536px
>>9191605
You joke about this, but I'm about to tell you a coolstory about how that's exactly what people think when they read that Stoner is the title.

>Be me, humble mild-mannered student completing a work-term out in the real world
>Just minding my own business, reading in the break room during lunch
>Reading picrelated, because /lit/ told me it was really good (it's all right)
>The local middle-aged hen crew clucks on in, each with a heaping plate of chili cheese fries (tfw Amerifat)
>I could tell from my limited time there that these were the alpha broads of the middle aged nurses, the type who would bully shy qt girls in high school because they were secretly jealous that no one found them attractive.
>They sit at my table despite there being tons of other places to sit in the break room. Not being an autismo antisocial, I politely closed my book and smiled at them in case they insisted on bothering me during my lunch break. I was hoping that they would understand that I was trying to read and leave me alone of their own accord.
>The fattest one barks at me 'WATCHU READIN A BOOK?' as if they hadn't seen this happen before in their lives.
>Yeah just a novel
>'WHAT ONE IS IT' as if she knew all the books or assuming that I had to be reading whatever trendy Fifty shades meme book she might have heard of on Oprah during commercials of The Price is Right
>It's called Stoner
>"PPPFFFFF STONER EH?! IS IT STONER OR STONED HUEHUEH. IS IT ABOUT WEED"
>No it's just the last name of the main character
>"...Oh...THATS A FUNNY NAME"
>at which point they then move on and start talking about whether or not they think Trump is going to legalize weed

Don't read this book in public anons
>>
>>9193985
lol the place I work has the bullymoms as well. Just large aggressive women of masculine frame who are too cool for 50. The Sopranos did a really good example of this when Paulie's mom went to the nursing home and got roasted by all the cool old ladies for being a nerd
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.