[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ideological hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1488274931573.png (3MB, 1716x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1488274931573.png
3MB, 1716x1710px
What is your ideological hell?
>>
ass
>>
satanism
>>
Modern scientific materialism
>>
>>9188306
"Ideology" itself is a living hell.
>>
whores
>>
>>9188317
Quietism will get you nowhere
>>
File: pic.png (338KB, 1030x542px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
338KB, 1030x542px
>>9188317
>>
being redpilled
>>
The ideology of people who think they have no ideology (usually they think they are fully rational as well)

Everyone has ideology, and some of the psychological processes behind religion act on ideology as well
>>
>>9188373
the irony of this post is so choice
>>
>>9188329
That is the point of quietism, but I wouldn't describe myself as one (a quietest). I just mean that once you let an "ideology" take precedence, you're going to start having trouble with your life. E.g. Sartre says "Hell is other people" because his ideology has driven him to a point of self-contradictory misanthropy (i.e. Marxist misanthropy).

>>9188340
You're disgusted that I quoted OP? I'm sorry that my compulsive and in this case redundant clarity is enough to make you vomit. Perhaps get a fecal transplant to alleviate some of that autism?
>>
>>9188422
You have an ideology whether you know it or not, some underlying outlook as the basis for your action, has it lead you to happiness?
>>
Self obsessed feels types contorting reality to explain everything by a single feels driven principle because take the red pill kid completely unaware of how unconvincing they are to people who left the playground-philosophy days behind them. Will to *. Existentialism, the endless variations of egoism, alibi-nihilism, psychoanalysis. Lack of self-awareness where it matters, excess where it doesn't.

please sort yourself out buckaroos..
>>
>>9188422
I'm disgusted by the people who reply to OP after a series of plain posts. It brokes the pattern, hurts my eyes and ruins the thread. Fuck you.
>>
Children being forced into gender reassignment surgery by their parents and the leftist establishment.

>inb4 gb2pol
>>
>>9188514
*breaks
>>
File: demiurge.jpg (125KB, 418x627px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
125KB, 418x627px
>>9188314

Might actually lead to Hell-Hell too.
>>
File: feminism.png (1MB, 628x896px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
1MB, 628x896px
Feminism.
>>
File: marx.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>>9188520
the whole ideology of Cultural Marxism in general is pretty bad
>>
>>9188377
What is that supposed to mean? Are you implying I think I am non-ideological myself, I said no-one is
>>
>>9188306
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
>>
a place that mixes all the more stupid of spooks like nationalism and hard religion, somewhere like saudi arabia.
>>
>>9188571
To appreciate André Gide.
>>
>>9188556
who is that lady and why is she so right?
>>
Sam Harrism.
>>
>>9188306

German speaking people are high and philosophical, English speaking peoples are materialistic and base.
>>
German idealism
>>
>>9188520
The minimum legal age for gender reassignment surgery is 18 years
>>
>>9188571
read Adorno or kys senpai
>>
>>9189930
not hormone blockers though, which is just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>9188571
They're being taught that kinky sex is ok.
>>
>>9188306

>Modern scientific materialism

This.
>>
>>9188422
Is it possible to reach an ideology in which we are free from this hell?
>>
>>9188306
The current one
Where if you ask for people to expand or play with their ideology they lose their shit
>>
>>9188306
just kill all scientists already and bring back slavery

you can't fuck or torture a combustion engine
>>
>>9188556
like anyone on 4chan is a macho man
>>
>>9188306
Being suicidal but not having the balls to be able to do it.
>>
>>9188306
Any authoritarianism really
Anything that tries to make everyone literally equal
Anything that tries to punish you for voicing opinions
Anything that tries to punish you for thinking things that they don't like
>>
>>9188306
run-of-the-mill goody-two-shoes liberalism
>>
>>9192309
It's called teenage contrarianism, bubbah.
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (66KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
66KB, 750x751px
>>9192309
>I don't like rules: the post
>>
Ideological hell is redundant.
>>
File: authoritarianism.jpg (79KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
authoritarianism.jpg
79KB, 600x673px
>>9192335
>>9192343

Not that guy, but if anti-authoritarianism is for teenagers, authoritarianism is for children.

pic related is an almost perfect summation of authoritarianism. If only the kid looked a bit more like a huge faggot, it would encapsulate the ideology perfectly.
>>
>>9192335
>>9192343

Why exactly are you two shitting on him? You should be against those forms of authoritarianism if enforced by a government. That is pleb level stuff

>I don't like thought policing
>lmao babby doesn't like rules
>>
>>9188306
MODERNITY
>>
>>9192395
>authoritarianism if enforced by a government
Governments are by definition authoritarian and their goal is the destruction of those who oppose them.

Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>9192410
>Government A doesn't jail you for liking my little pony
>Government B jails you for liking my little pony

You: They're both authoritarian cus they're both governments!!! *tips fedora*
>>
>>9188514
That's pretty autistic, Anon
>>
>>9192426

I'm against authoritarianism in general, but I still think that bronies should be shot tbqh
>>
>>9192552

I tend to think they should be broken, their spirits destroyed, and then forced into servitude.

Is there colonies we can ship punitive servants anymore? If not I'm going to write Trump, get this ball rolling.
>>
Libertarians tire me, especially the lind whi refuse to see that there are any advantages to government whatsoever. Their answer to everything is just "contracts" without ever fully explaining how such contracts would be upheld.
>>
>>9188373
But anon, if I dont have opinioms I cant be wrong. That means I'm smart.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.