[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can completely see that my outlook on life was unknowingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1451063533741.jpg (300KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451063533741.jpg
300KB, 1600x1600px
I can completely see that my outlook on life was unknowingly given to me by a dead economist who was given his own by a dead philosopher.

So where are the alternative ways of looking for at life? Religion, or even believing in philosophy's ability to give non-trivial insights, seems to be a safe space bubble for pseuds who either think they're intellectually above nihilism or they knowingly use it to help their feelings cope.
>>
File: 96969677879987.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
96969677879987.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>9187901
>>
how about you stop relying on outside sources and instead use your own experiences and conclusions to form your individual world view and value system?

you can still compare them to others and you can still find new shit dou want to add to your own mentality but it won't be simply "given to you"
>>
>>9187933

I do that. But then ten trillion people come at you with abuse. "Read ten thousand pages of Plato or else you have no right to have an opinion!"
>>
>>9187996
>"Read ten thousand pages of Plato or else you have no right to have an opinion!"
And those people are called schuedenfreudian masochistic trolls
>>
>>9187996
well then, tell them you did and that's your conclusion

>fight me

also, why would you give a single fuck about people who are reading plato?
>>
>>9188000

I'm not even joking. This type of thinking has infested everything.

I don't just mean Plato. I mean everything.

And I'm talking about /lit/ especially. This whole "canon" shit is just pseudointellectuals banding together to give their opinions an air of objectivity.
>>
>>9188018
well, that's just like - your opinion. man

best comeback ever for people trying to bash you with their "knowledge". tey don't realize tht plato and seneca, aurelius and kierkegaard are simply autistic humans too who were entitled enough to think their shitty conclusions about life are worth writing down. and then some even bigger idiots put it on a pedestal and call it "facts" and "he was roght about everything" without forming their own way of thinking about life and humanity. why would you want to fit in with them if there's the possibility to think for yourself?
>>
>hurr durr I'm mentally challenged therefore everyone is a pseud
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.