[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is 'virtue', exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 6gnmw65k.jpg (210KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
6gnmw65k.jpg
210KB, 600x549px
What is 'virtue', exactly?
>>
Tits
>>
Excellence
>>
These jezebels
>>
>>9187189
i fucking told you last night.

the nature of virtue is the cleansing of all that is immoral or degenerate.
>>
>>9187189
ability to do what should do
>>
>>9187189
A spook
>>
>>9187189
dem jumanji's
>>
Virtue posits an absolute ethic, and our ability to enact that ethic, the greater that ability, the more virtuous we become.

It has to do with purification of all that is does not express, and ultimately 'channel', as it were, the innate altruism of a, and ultimately THE, transpersonal ideal.

You cannot be nihilist, nor eternalist and at once virtuous.
>>
virtue is nothing. because it means something else to everyone. you cn only define it for yourself

also, wtf kind of dumb facial expression is that?
>>
>>9187277
the kind that gets virgin males to pay for your pc build
>>
>>9187283
for the pc build you only have to further nurture the mpdg image to get even more money to buy even trashier clothes to feed the hole in your soul that only extensive male attention can fill temporarily?
>>
>>9187289
yeah, as well as rent and other amenities I'm assuming
>>
>>9187189

Physical beauty.
>>
>>9187189
Power as confined to the human, or as operating on the human (although the root 'vir' suggests 'manliness,' that suggestion was bypassed, at least in English, long ago), e.g. That wine has a heady virtue..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.