[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Readers for Mein Kampf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hear ye, hear ye:

The world's second most known book (Behind the bible) and second most evil book (behind the bible) Mein Kampf has been neglected in this digital age.

>Audio book for 3 Vol. of Thumbs
We have 3 Volumes of books about Thumbs produced by Librivox, we have freaking 3 different versions of the same Sherlock Holmes in the public domain, but there is not a single good audio recording of Mein Kampf in the Public domain!

My brothers and sisters, with good microphones, we have the opportunity to deliver this classic in a new digital form so it is now more accessible to the youth of today!

Who is with me, who wants to begin recording this treasure in the way it was intended to be read, not with solemn seriousness but with Aryan passion and Anger at french annexation in the motherland. Reply here if you are interested and I will walk you trough the process of getting registered as a reader for librivox, so that thousands will hear our voices say the words no one dares say. (English translation)
>>
i can only stand in for the german version...
>>
>>9186963

Thats even better,
Das ist sehr gut!
>>
>>9186974
i'm female though... i might not have the appropriate voice to deliver adolfs ideas authentically
>>
>>9186981
I think a soft attractive voice is the perfect way to present ideas people find revolting, In the same way that when you deliver bad news you sprinkle in little white lies to make it better. Then maybe people would let their mind focus on the struggles of Adolf as he was imprisoned instead of how these tragedies against Deutschland could cause a people to become so angry with France and The Jew.
>>
>>9186988
nice doubles...

you do have a point. now what?
>>
>>9186997
Eyy you got double too! (99)

Okay so firstly you register here, really simple: https://forum.librivox.org/

Then you record yourself saying this,"People were pleased to find that Peter Piper had picked a couple pages for fable fans at LibriVox. Thankful that this was Thursday the thirtieth, the Piper anticipated forum fun and a wonderful weekend of recording! This is a test by YOURNAME. Had it been an actual LibriVox contribution, it would have been a Public Domain text, previously published and probably interesting." with audacity! Make sure the audio is around 89 dB, you can check if it is to soft/loud with this http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Checker
>>
>>9187032
i'm on mobile atm. maybe i can do it later today.

anyways, why the focus on p's and f's?

i'm also not very good with english pronounciation, but i'll try anyways
>>
Try reading it, you will realize why, this is a great task Anon! We have time, lots of it. No rush.
>>
>>9187049
yeah, i suspect it should be some kind of tongue twister. but why? hitler didn't write tongue twisters. atleast not on purpose
>>
You could record anything similar to that in your Native language, its just to show you audio set up is correct.
>>
>>9187058
which it probably isn't. oh well. i'll try it later
>>
>>9186955
itt: edgy teenagers make an audio version of the second most retarded book (after the qu'ran)
>>
File: 1488499121513.jpg (32KB, 399x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488499121513.jpg
32KB, 399x750px
Don't worry as long as your Mic is not an actual potato I can master your audio and remove background noise and boost the bass so that it sounds like a radio mic! If I could speak Deutch I would record with you but Alas, I am monolingual.... You have the intellect and we may collect others yet to join us in our quest to read the forbidden book. I will help with any technical stuff and probably be one of the voices for the English, but I am only 19 I think an older guy should read the first chapter! :D
>>
>>9187069
Join us, you know you wanna <3
>>
Seriously guys, what's the fucking point. Mein Kampf was just printed and given out at any possible occasion after 1933, before that it had a very small printing. Nobody back then actually read it, because it's like 700 pages of badly written rambling. Today it's even irrelevant because he spends most of the book crying about stuff that nobody in the 21st century fucking cares about anymore. Even if you are some kind of passionate fucking neo nazi, do you really want to read/hear hundreds of pages of rambles on how lame people were in Vienna one hundred years ago?
>>
Fuck you. Neither the Bible nor Mein Kampf are evil. Mein Kampf is just misguided.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.