[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute everyday LIT moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love you!!!!.png (67KB, 1244x288px) Image search: [Google]
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love you!!!!.png
67KB, 1244x288px
What are yours
>>
That time I fucked your mom in her asshola and she say ennui
>>
>>9184120
kek
>>
I knocked one of my student's eyes out of his head after he started spouting Stirner memes and I threw a Hobbes hardcover at his head
>>
>>9184080

Are primary school teachers the best wife material there is?
>>
>>9184080
I ate my girlfriends farts a few nights ago, was pretty lit
>>
>>9184401
unless they are one of those teachers that gets the hots for their students, then maybe (also they can get sick often from all the germs)
>>
File: A Stacy Will Always Be a Stacy.png (142KB, 576x494px) Image search: [Google]
A Stacy Will Always Be a Stacy.png
142KB, 576x494px
>>
>>9184401
>>9184409
aren't half of all harlequin writers ECE teachers?
>>
>>9184401
yes

t. teacher
>>
>>9184603
>/lit/ says JKR can't write, just a shitty children's author riding the success of a fluke
>she publishes a novel under a pseudonym
>it sells extremely well and gets critical acclaim when no one knows the identity of the author
>/lit/ stuck on 4chan masturbating to women they saw in bookstores

HAHAAHAHAAH
>>
>>9184668
Her crime novel written under a pseudonym sold 8.500 copies before she announced she was behind it
>>
>>9184409
What about the ones who kick children in the face as soon as they're alone with them?
Marrying one of them would be a nightmare.
>>
>>9184698
yeah, you can't blindly marry someone because of their profession. that would be beyond stupid. take some common sense into consideration too and look out for red flags. but in general, teacher need a thick skin. which might be helpfull when you don't want a whiny bitch
>>
What kind of dumbass says "rememberies?" American education, everybody.
>>
>>9184683
>sales numbers reflect the quality of a piece of art
>>
>>9184711
i think the implication is that a young child made up the world.
>>
>>9184722
>it sells extremely well and gets critical acclaim when no one knows the identity of the author
>sales numbers reflect the quality of a piece of art
um
>>
File: 15854318390_125ce7f1db.jpg (23KB, 392x336px) Image search: [Google]
15854318390_125ce7f1db.jpg
23KB, 392x336px
>>9184722
All quantity has a quality of its own
>>
>>9184668
>have connections to get shit published.
>tell publisher to change your name on it.
>book gets published
>paid reviewers review it
>nominal success of about 8,500
>tell everyone JKR wrote it
>instant bestseller

My sister is a published romance and bdsm author. She has sold more than 8500 kindle copies of her cowboy spa king bdsm Mormon romance novel.
>>
>>9184711
>#teaching
>#1stgrade
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.