[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meta /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 4channels.jpg (117KB, 758x497px) Image search: [Google]
4channels.jpg
117KB, 758x497px
What is the social significance of /lit/ being center frame on the 4chan front page? Is /lit/ the blessed book of based holy hiro? Is it the center than cannot hold?

What major, minor, or outsider religious texts are best suited to describe or guide /lit/?
>>
It's 7AM and I'm drinking beers naked in bed

OP is my girlfriend. She told me she'd post this thread. Good thread, sweetie!
>>
File: CspbE6z.gif (2MB, 225x382px) Image search: [Google]
CspbE6z.gif
2MB, 225x382px
>>9183145
Additionally, who is the prophet of /lit/? Stirner? Hegel? Kneechee? Girard? Debord? Surely not Kant.
>>
File: 3vLt3.png (388KB, 873x657px) Image search: [Google]
3vLt3.png
388KB, 873x657px
>>9183151
OP here, i am not your sweetie. anon that is a pretty sweet life tho. having drank many beers and banged quite a few human females, i can tell you i don't miss being chained to a normie. sex was nice though. /lit/ is better.
>>
This is probably the best thread I've ever seen
>>
The meta threads are awful regardless of the board... but this one is terrible, at that.

Listen, just ban the /tv/ crossposters; they're easily spot and the 80% of cancer will die
>>
>>9183155
this is an old gif
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 3032x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 3032x1308px
Ackshually...
>>
Who even goes to the 4chan front page?
>>
File: MOTHEROFGOD.jpg (168KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHEROFGOD.jpg
168KB, 1000x620px
Observe!

Hiro is obviously trying to tell us something! Why else would he have created new boards?

Look at the letters which intersect the golden spiral! The first 5 alone PROVE that something is going on.

>the R from retro games
>the O from pokemon
>the D from video game generals
>the E from video games
>the O from the video games section header
Here we have RODEO, very clearly and unambiguously in the first arc, which shows that the rest of the letters MUST mean something

Here are all the letters that intersect the spiral in order:
rodeocrth&ninriod

now if we remove 'rodeo' (which seems to act as an identifier rather than as part of the message itself) and set aside the ampersand temporarily, we are left with the following letters "CRTHNINRIOD"

As we speak i am working breathlessly at decoding this message. I'll keep you updated
>>
>>9185255
He's telling us that video games are a combination of the following:

Otaku culture, transportation, television & film, technology, comics & cartoons, sexy beautiful women, shit 4chan says, cams & meetups, politically incorrect, r9k, random, and very important posts

I challenge you to find anything untrue in this work of art.
>>
>>9185255
Holy shit this is absolutely wonderful

I'm... I'm just upset
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>9185255
interesting theory
>>
File: 1447384604329.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447384604329.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Unfortunately I came to a stopping point when it came to those letters. the anagrams that came out of this jumble of letters appeared meaningless. Phrases i was able to draw out included

'north ricin d'
'rich din torn' ("pour the riches" in Romanian)
'corn in third'
etc. (with the "and" sign somehow fitting in?)

However I am beginning to think that the first, primary axis, the vertical line at a perfect 1.618 ratio of the image, intersects with many other letters. This may lead closer to the true message.
If we add those letters intersecting with the vertical, we get an additional set of letters:

ivnaityrkycdiost

which opens up the door to many additional phrases. However, I believe the message will be able to be identified by its association to the word "rodeo" otherwise this exercise would never be verifiable.
>>
>>9185255
Things I noticed:

- Literature and music, arguably the highest forms of art, are in centre, like straddling that plus sign
- Adult stuff (GIF, cartoons, requests) are all inside the clove on the bottom right
- One NSFW lays entirely inside one of the smallest cloves
- The central vertical line cuts in the middle the list of "others" and this clearly has a significance

GUYS WE'VE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSED TO THE TRUTH LIKE NOW
>>
>>9185315
>>9185255
Okay, for an anagram containing all letters collected thus far (minus RODEO) the most obvious (and frightening) conclusion comes when you filter for brevity (fewest words)

the resulting phrase is "Contradictory Divinity & Shrink" which interestingly enough seems to tell the same thing in whatever order you place the words. 'contradictory' refers to two objects, and we are provided with two words, and an "&" to join them

This outcome is perplexing. I cannot make sense of it
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2419x2510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2419x2510px
>>9185381
I've put the letters which intersect the vertical line into an anagram generator and this is the result

I leave the interpretation to you
>>
>>9185268

this is the better interpretation
>>
>>9185415
>inactivity keys door

NEETs win again, wagecucks BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2447x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2447x1155px
>>9185415
These are pretty interesting
>>
> tfw haven't been on the home page of 4chan in years

redditors, you have to go back
>>
>>9185439
But if the door were already open, inactivity can only lock it.
>>
>>9185471
don't be daft, the home page of 4chan is super patrician
>>
>>9185471
>he doesn't click [Home] every morning so he can take a deep breath and survey his land
>>
>>9185381
>Divinity & Shrink = Contradictory
I see no mystery here. Obviously, with "contradictory" being the only adjective and the others nouns, the adjective applies to their relation, as signified by the ampersand.

The comment being made here is about the schism between the world of science, in particular a shrink (or psychologist), and the world of the spirituality, religion, philosophy, etc. The dichotomy between the falsifiable and the un-. The flames of the heart versus the cooling rivers of the mind.

At the heart of this binary?

In the middle of all this?

LITERATURE

The CENTERPIECE of the website. Bold, sturdy, useful, reliable. The fountain from which you may drink the knowledge of both. The field in which these two opposites mingle.

My god, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid mine eyes upon.
>>
>>9185415
>inactivity yokes rod
Stoicism confirmed for philosophy of nofap. Endure in grim silence and you may control the urges of the dick
>>
>>9185118
It lies in the middle, but see the inescapable conclusion>>9185517

That simply does not apply to music. So here we are faced with a choice in our interpretation between music literature; one below and one above. However, clearly only one fits the clues we've been given up until this point. We have been forced to choose the option literally above the other

I can only imagine this is poking some fun at the western notion of up=better, in the way that maps of the world are always drawn with the north pole at the top. The arbitrary nature of this preference is being spoofed, however we had to succumb to it in order to reach our conclusion.

We had to play the unfair game and we won
>>
>>9185050
>the perfection that is that girl is now some dumpy hag

time makes fools of us all, but mostly women
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.