[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is making literature more like visual novels the only way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 538686868.jpg (176KB, 1027x1280px) Image search: [Google]
538686868.jpg
176KB, 1027x1280px
Is making literature more like visual novels the only way to save literature? Add some visuals and music and make it so people can read visual books of their tv and the tyranny of the screen as been supplanted.
>>
just make a movie already

nothing will surpass books. people who want to read will always turn back to them ( or their electronic equivalent)
>>
>>9182591
I never knew they mirrored that image for society of the spectacle
>>
>>9182591
Reading 5 books minimum in a school yea should be mandatory in all countries.

i think it's the cheapest and best way to increase a country's culture. The only danger is idealogues using this to spread propaganda into children but they already do that in their classes so whatev.
>>
>>9182591
>visual novels
Cartoons about Japanese teenagers with superpowers are not novels.
>>
>>9182591
>the one guy without glasses

jej

Also, why was everyone so much better groomed only several decades ago?
>>
File: 1454708182916.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454708182916.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>9182591
>visual novel
>>
>>9182746
It's a matter of enforcing it and then implementing it to the curriculum. No way a student would just read a book because a teacher says so. There needs to be an educational structure to it or else it won't work.

Also you are right, they'll end up pushing some marxist agenda through the medium anyway.
>>
>>9182960
Yeah I meant that as an obligation. An actual grade in english that requires to read 5 or more books in a year.

We had something like this in spain. In fourth grade (8-9 years) we had a small bookshelf full of small books for kids and we had to read one of them and make a report on it. Problem is that they were all different and we weren't interested in reading because the teacher didn't really red them to grade or essays and we couldn't talk about them between us since we didn't read the same books.

Making reading engaging for kids should be top priority in education imo.
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15KB, 374x250px
>>9182591
>Visual novels
>>
>>9182976
>Making reading engaging for kids should be top priority in education imo.
Yep. pero si ni los profesores leen, cómo van a leer los niños. El sistema de educación está podrido de arriba abajo.
>>
>>9182976
Most we had to read was 2 books each year for my final 2 years. Kinda shit books too.
>>
>>9182955

>this woke nigga who refuses the matrix's programming does not appear on my B&R of SS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.