[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a dumbass out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (129KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 500x750px
I know you probably get threads like this all the time but I need your help /lit/. I've been boning this cute blond girl for a couple weeks, and everything was going well until she started talking about books. At first she would just talk about what books she liked, but then she started asking me what books I liked. I've never really read a whole lot except when I had to for school so it was really hard for me to fake. Eventually she found out I haven't read anything by Aristotle or some Greek guy like that and got super pissed about dating somebody whose "iliterate". So it would really mean a whole lot to me if you guys could tell me some important books to read to become more literary. I've already been told to read the odyssey, the Iliad, and the gospels (the parts of the bible about jesus) because their really important.

(sorry about the long story I just want you to know the know the pain I go through because Im a retard)
>>
tell her books r gay and then proceed to belittle her for reading every time she picks up a book
>>
read the goddamn sticky
>>
>>9180435
I would do that, but I really think becoming more literary would make me a more well-rounded person overall
>>
>>9180453
well then go read the illiad, the odyssey and the gospels because that's the best place to start
>>
>and got super pissed about dating somebody whose "iliterate"

She seems obnoxious as fuck. I would dump her if I were you. Don't force yourself into something you don't like or aren't interested in just because of some girl. If you are genuinely interested in literature, this could be a great turning point though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.