[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jane Eyre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: jane.jpg (95KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jane.jpg
95KB, 630x1200px
What's the consensus on Jane Eyre, I'm writing a paper on her independence as a free spirited woman assigned by my feminist professor. Not too thrilled.
>>
>>9176171
You'll catch a lot of frogmen with this shitty bait
>>
>>9176171
I actually had to study the noel last semester i one of my classes, which sucked since I really dislike this novel.

It's okay, though (after my third forced re-read). It should be pretty easy writing about her independence all things considered.
>>
>>9176171
She was so free spirited she cuck'd herself, in the middle of her physical prime, into caring for an old blind man. Also, she was supposed to be ugly why is she hot in that movie poster.
>>
>>9176294
>wasikowska
>hot
I guess to frogshit everything that vaguely resembles a female is hot.
>>
>>9176318
Good for you, David.
>>
>>9176171
Piss her off by arguing that she doesn't have a free spirit and willingly submits to male dominance.
>>
>>9176308
right, im sure youre pulling broads much hotter than her
>>
>>9176330
>yes I am a frustrated virgin and you must be too
You forgot to attach a picture of a frog.
>>
>>9176341
>I get more pussy then everyone. I only come here ironically to laugh at you pathetic frogposters
>>
>>9176294
She's Hollywood Ugly (C) in that poster, which means attractive but without much makeup.
>>
>>9176279
yeha im not too worried, and It has been one of my least favorite books in a while.
>>
>>9176328
I really wish I could. If you guys have any counter arguments to the main independence thing I could include .
>>
>>9176344
I never claimed to get more pussy than anyone, autismo. Wasikowska is just not an attractive woman, barely passing for cute. But I'm sorry for insulting your waifu. Please, continue projecting your teenage bioproblems on every conversation topic.
>>
>>9176358
We must destroy women. They are inferior to me
>>
>>9176171
>free spirited
What? She like barely got away from her cousin who wanted to take her to currystan and that's about the extent that I remember her to be free-spirited. Like for the time she was probably a quixotic person or something but yeah idk she went back to rochester like a puss anyway.
>>
>>9176506
shit I misused that word where did i keep my suicide gun
>>
is this a carliclaire thread? it was one of her favorites. along with bleak house. btw is it any good?
>>
>>9176567
Jane eyre? The book is fine but a pretty boring story with all kinds of forced relationships that ruin my suspension of disbelief.
>>
File: C2FsuOAXcAAWyoN.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
C2FsuOAXcAAWyoN.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>9176178
>>9176341
>>9176308
fuck off Wojak
>>
File: mia.jpg (77KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
77KB, 500x626px
>>9176358
Mia is a cute girl, the thing is that her attractiveness manifests in a more non-nonchalant way, and given that nowadays yanks have absorbed the japs' need of exaggeration to be able to enjoy anything, you retards may find her unattractive.
>>
File: monalisa.jpg (115KB, 750x1126px) Image search: [Google]
monalisa.jpg
115KB, 750x1126px
Is it okay for someone to like this book only because of the prose?

That's the only redeeming quality I can find in this novel, and for that reason alone, I absolutely love it. The story is quite alright, a little predictable, but the way Brontë manipulates English is just so pure. Prose is really the only reason why I read Victorian-era novels.
>>
>>9177427
hear hear

its a little spooky too though, I think that gives it a little allure
>>
>>9177427
Yes, Charlotte has good prose.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.