[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Googled bookstores for Columbia, SC...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Barnes and Noble closed, the other two are University book stores with just class books.

Amazon completely owns this state now.
>>
my town with a popn of about 100k has at least 4 dedicated bookshops that I can think of.
One chain, one independent, one used bookshop and one charity owned bookshop.
>>
>>9174850
I bet there are a lot of second hand book shops that have a better selection that B&N could ever have.
Just gotta get over it that the pages might be yellow and corners bent.

>Want to move to SC one day
>>
>>9174850
>the other two are University book stores with just class books.

I'm sure the bookstore, if they are like the ones in universities I have been to sell other books at greatly inflated prices.

Also

>South Carolina
>South
>reading
>learning
>edumaction

The state consists of the descendants of slaves and hillbillies, with anybody with any intelligence moving some smart (i.e. anywhere else in the Great Republic except West Virginia, for example).
>>
>>9175792
Some of those hillbillies and slaves became entrepreneurs though, there's plenty of successful cultured people inhabiting the south.

T. greek/mexican guy who moved from Los Angeles to Beaufort for a year.
>>
>>9174850
I hate how low quality the copies on amazon can be
When I first ordered the Night Land from there they sent me this horrible barely formatted copy with like 8x11 pages full of text and no paragraph breaks.
This seems to be the case for many uncommon books
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.