[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roger Mexico >he isn't a Hispanic radiologist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: v2-rocket-launch.png (261KB, 549x806px) Image search: [Google]
v2-rocket-launch.png
261KB, 549x806px
>Roger Mexico
>he isn't a Hispanic radiologist
>>
What do you think radiology is?
>>
>>9174413
I meant radio operator
>>
File: IMG_9282.jpg (40KB, 285x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9282.jpg
40KB, 285x213px
>>9174333
I just read the passage in which Slothrop eats all those candies and it was one of the best moments of my life
>>
>>9175168
bzzz, you got pynched!
>>
>>9175168
Can you post or link it? or scan
>>
>>9174333
>Gravity's Rainbow
>no illusion of color create by large amounts of mass conglomerated together
>>
>>9175168
That might've been the hardest I've ever laughed while reading desu.
>>
>>9175858
>gravity is created by mass
>>
>>9175168
Just read this yesterday. So fucking good!
>>
>>9175854

She brings out from behind its cretonne camouflage a great bowl of candies. “Now, “ beaming at Slothrop. “Here: wine jellies. They’re prewar.” “Now I remember you—the one with the graft at the Ministry of Supply!” but he knows, from last time, that no gallantry can help him now. After that visit he wrote home to Nalline: “The English are kind of weird when it comes to the way things taste, Mom. They aren’t like us. It might be the climate. They go for things we would never dream of. Sometimes it is enough to turn your stomach, boy. The other day I had had one of these things they call ‘wine jellies.’ That’s their idea of candy, Mom! Figure out a way to feed some to that Hitler ‘n’ I betcha the war’d be over tomorrow!” Now once again he finds himself checking out these ruddy gelatin objects, nodding, he hopes amiably, at Mrs. Quoad. They have the names of different wines written on them in bas-relief. “Just a touch of menthol too,” Mrs. Quoad popping one into her mouth. “Delicious.”
Slothrop finally chooses one that says Lafitte Rothschild and stuffs it on into his kisser. “Oh yeah. Yeah. Mmm. It’s great.”
“If you really want something peculiar try the Bernkastler Doktor. Oh! Aren’t you the one who brought me those lovely American slimy elm things, maple-tasting with a touch of sassafras—”
“Slippery elm. Jeepers I‘m sorry, I ran out yesterday.“
Darlene comes in with a steaming pot and three cups on a tray. “What’s that?” Slothrop a little quickly, here.
“You don’t really want to know, Tyrone.”

.etc
>>
>>9176547
Thank you bud
>>
>>9176547
this and bringing down the P-51 clown-car'd full of disgruntled american soldiers with smuggled pies from the hot air balloon got the biggest laughs from me
>>
>mfw I just finished part 1 and feel like Roger is gonna get fucked over by someone or blown up
pls no, he seems nice
>>
>>9174430
that autocorrect amirite
>>
>>9174333
>tfw when you can only picture Roger Mexico as Roger from Madmen even though he's supposed to be young
>>
File: grone.jpg (39KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
grone.jpg
39KB, 800x579px
>>9174333
>Tyrone Slothrop
>he isn't black
>>
>>9177873
>american
>fucks qts
>not black

u wot
>>
>>9177878
exactly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.