[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical Erotica (?) or Men's Heterosexual Erotica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ca8a5682f0a3504a741ecdd7baeaf3ca.jpg (307KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ca8a5682f0a3504a741ecdd7baeaf3ca.jpg
307KB, 815x1024px
I finally got around to reading Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton, the historical* retelling of the Arab Ibn Fadlan's adventures with the Vikings.

The book was incredible, I would highly recommend it if you haven't read it.

There is a scene in the book where Ibn has wild and detailed sex with a Viking woman. For whatever reason, this was hot as fuck to me.

Could anyone recommend any good historical/adventure novels with some subtle erotic touches to them?

(* It's more likely than not that Ibn was stretching the truth so "historical" is used loosely. Still an awesome story though.)
>>
>>9171949
>(* It's more likely than not that Ibn was stretching the truth so "historical" is used loosely. Still an awesome story though.)
>Ibn was stretching the truth
Do you mean Crichton?
>>
>>9171969
I meant Ibn's account of what happened may have been exaggerated from his end.

Crichton based it off of Ahmad ibn Fadein's journal which I've never read, I have no idea if Crichton spiced it up a little in the translation/interpretation as well.
>>
>>9171994
is that the one that ended up with the vikings raiding that seaside fortress that had monsters living in it?

i felt it was paced like a handjob from a meth addict. nothing much happens for hundreds of pages and then suddenly your dick gets torn off.
>>
>ywn have a chainmail bikini clad qt 3.14 languishly wrapped around your leg while you nonchalantly pose atop a pile of corpses
why live?

i want my qt3.14 /lit/ waifu back
>>
>>9173812
That's the one. Hey look, I'll admit it's no masterpiece, but I enjoyed it. It's a short and quick read anyway.
>>
File: frank_frazetta_rogue_roman.jpg (24KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
frank_frazetta_rogue_roman.jpg
24KB, 350x323px
>>9175055
For real. That artist is Frank Frazetta btw, he did all of the Conan the Barbarian art and wild fantasy stuff you typically see associated with the genre.

His work is fucking awesome
>>
>>9175074
ikr
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.