[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this book in one sitting. What are some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: muh transhumanism.jpg (104KB, 805x1375px) Image search: [Google]
muh transhumanism.jpg
104KB, 805x1375px
Just marathoned this book in one sitting.

What are some other books written for the mentally retarded?
>>
>>9168388
It's probably the most laughable thing I've ever read in my life. I think I had stop about 50 pages in.
>>
File: Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (20KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg
20KB, 256x400px
Mandatory "art of the deal" by tony Schwartz
>>
>>9168389
>Vaughan's strongpelvic spasms coincided with the thudding passage of the lamp
standards anchored in the overpass at hundred-yard intervals. As each one approached
his hips kicked into the girl, driving his penis into her vagina, his hands splaying her
buttocks to reveal her anus as the yellow light filled the car.

>Here, all the erotic terms are technical. No ass, no dick, no cunt but: the anus, the
rectum, the vulva, the penis, coitus. No slang, that is to say no intimacy of sexual
violence, but a functional language: the adequation of chrome and mucous as of one form
to another. The same goes for the correspondence of death and sex: it is more as if they
are covered together in a sort of technical superdesign than articulated according to
pleasure. Besides, it is not a question of orgasm, but of pure and simple discharge. And
the coitus and sperm that traverse the book have no more sensual value than the filigree
of wounds has violent meaning, even metaphorically speaking. They are nothing but
signatures - in the final scene, X imprints the car wrecks with his sperm.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9168389
>>9168388
can you guys explain why it's retarded? or are you just memeing
>>
>>9168388
Everything else by retarded leftist french cucks.
>>
"...wounds that are so many new sexual organs opened on
the body. In this way, gathering the body as labor in the order of production is opposed
to the dispersion of the body as anagram in the order of mutilation. Goodbye "erogeneous
zones": everything becomes a hole to offer itself to the discharge reflex. But above all (as
in primitive initiation tortures, which are not ours), the whole body becomes a sign to
offer itself to the exchange of bodily signs. Body and technology diffracting their
bewildered signs through each other. Carnal abstraction and design."

Why do Jews and their pet leftists love this stuff so much
>>
>>9168408
It's literally just incoherent rambling, all the sentences just derail themselves in myriad tangents that do not interconnect to form a coherent idea. This book is just over a hundred pages from memory. Zizek, for example can state the general notion of what this is trying to present, more succinctly in a few sentences. It's just laughable, read it yourself, I have no idea how it got published. It's basically "we live within society that imposes ideology onto us so we construct our identity around this and lose our sense of place within the reality we live in". Yet he rambles on at length saying retarded shit every 3 or 4 lines.
>>
There is no longer a stage, not even the minimal illusion that makes events capable of
adopting the force of reality-no more stage either of mental or political solidarity: what do
Chile, Biafra, the boat people, Bologna, or Poland matter? All of that comes to be
annihilated on the television screen. We are in the era of events without consequences
(and of theories without consequences).

>dude nothing matters because you can watch TV lmao
>>
>>9168416
>In this way, gathering the body as labor in the order of production is opposed
to the dispersion of the body as anagram in the order of mutilation.

LMFAO. Best line desu
>>
>>9168407
>>9168416
>>9168422
only brainlets dont understand this highly advanced jewi- I mean french philosophy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.