[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I, as it seems, have a mind that is too strong: that is to say,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: a-beautiful-mind.jpg (165KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
a-beautiful-mind.jpg
165KB, 1330x748px
I, as it seems, have a mind that is too strong: that is to say, it is wired in such a way that makes my brain much faster as well as much more capable in complex tasks. This, alas, is causing problems as the common folks have difficult times grasping what concepts I am communicating.

I am unable to form worthwhile relationships with the most basic people, it is simply that their brains pale in comparison to mine. This has caused an existential crisis, of which I was already familiar, because they come and go.

It makes one very alone indeed.

Are there any books that make this personal suffering easier to cope with?
>>
Stop creating these threads, worthless autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>9165443
>Stop creating these threads, worthless autistic piece of shit.
What do you mean exactly? I usually go on /his/ and /sci/ I only posted here for a book recommendation.
>>
>>9165463
There is a retard creating threads like this everyday.

>>9165435
What was the outcome when you considered the communication of elaborated concepts as simple terms as a complex task to be worked on?
>>
>>9165632
>in simple term*
>>
File: NotEvenBait.jpg (19KB, 656x650px) Image search: [Google]
NotEvenBait.jpg
19KB, 656x650px
>>9165435
>>
Oh come on OP, if you're going to copy the Good Will Hunting guy at least write something funny or baitworthy. This shit is low energy. Sad!
>>
File: 3712893721.png (77KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
3712893721.png
77KB, 500x476px
>tfw to intelligent NOT too identify with kino personae
>>
there are lit recommendations in >>8949083

you might need glasses, i know i do.

this is not the board to discuss your problems. and you wont find what your looking for by posting here, you are wasting your time.

you are one of a kind and u will not find what you seek in a book or movie or any entertainment. get used to being alone or get an animal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.