[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1836.jpg (318KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1836.jpg
318KB, 2000x1333px
"I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9163844
Did he say this or is this something that guy from Dorian Gray said?
>>
>>9163844
Well, my experience is that they do tend to prefer Illiad to Odyssey; for men, the reverse..
>>
>>9164355
You're gay if you prefer the Odyssey to the Illiad
>>
>>9164456
No chance. The Iliad is the go to homoerotic text. No idea why this 'iliad is better' meme started.
>>
File: 7rRky1p.jpg (186KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
7rRky1p.jpg
186KB, 640x1136px
>Smart guy sleeping around with beautiful women on many islands - Gay
>Lots of muscular men struggling and weeping for each other because some guy lost his trophy wife - Not gay

Yeah, ok.
>>
Women are attracted to power and social status. What a surprise. I mean, nobody knew that at all.
>>
>>9164553
SHOCKING.
>>
>>9164553
Whats interesting I suppose, is how much does that admit to 'non entity-person-self hood', I mean mean are 'uncontrollably' attracted to women, and qualities of a good mother/mate so you can say the same thing, and that women is just natures necessary need of that; but being very little than JUST 'I am very little but the attraction to _________' is like admitting to be 'I am pretty much exactly only a magnet'
>>
>>9163844
He's just another gay that hates women. Ignore him.
>>
>>9163844
Watch
Barbarossa Female Hybristophilia on Youtube. Thank me later.
>>
>>9163844
>>9165339
https://youtu.be/Gdyy0BArH74
>>
>>9163844
>>9165348

All gender is a perversion of the higher Human Form, but womanhood seems to be the lowest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.