[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the recognitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: raban_1-101013.jpg (383KB, 950x1388px) Image search: [Google]
raban_1-101013.jpg
383KB, 950x1388px
questions about what I just read.

1. what happened to hukilau the dog?
2. what was reverend gwyon doing when he converted the church? sun whorship?
3. when recktall Brown had his accident what was he up too? exposing a fake? what was he showing them?
4. Janice was mentally challenged and then brainwashed by the grandmother?
5. in your opinion what the hell was wrong with wyatt. (just curious on everyone's take)
6. what exactly was the fate of the table that wyatt got from his fathers home. who ended up with the original.

this book was amazing I feel like there is so much to discuss and disect.
>>
>>9162163
the original seemed to be the one he sold to Brown, what was your favorite scene? Mine was when he asked his father the question, that climax was the greatest thing i had ever read, i think. also, yeah that Janice, finally disillusioned by Wyatt not being Jesus, offers herself to the bull in a crazy paganistic sacrifice that seemed to tie in with Gwyon's religious fanaticism. says something about pasiphae on the annotations site. wasn't that the bull that nearly kills wyatt?
>>
>>9162196
I never used the site I just Googled shit. I'm gonna go check the site now that I'm done. totally forgot.
>>
>>9162163
Shit book desu. Gaddis was too stupid to realize he wrote an ostensibly Catholic novel and some Polish girl needed to show up at his doorstep and prove it to him.

Fucking RETARD.

P.S. JR is overrated trash that isn't interesting in any way.
>>
>>9162208
hahaha nice bait
>>
>3. when recktall Brown had his accident what was he up too? exposing a fake? what was he showing them?

I think this is the biggest question here. I don't understand that part at all. Why would he get inside the armor? What did it represent?
>>
>>9162196
my favorite part was when wyatt went back home. also any time otto was with esme. I love how everyone always interrupts him and he can never finish speaking. also the 2 parties were fucking out of this world. I went to an OCAD party in Toronto when I was in university and I shit you not there was a girl in a 1950s skirt with a fucking Mickey mouse watch and homosexuals everywhere.
>>
>>9162230
not even the armor but when he reveals the painting. wtf are they doing when he reveals it. does he tell them it's fake?
>>
bump. you negros need to read this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.