[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop eating ice cream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: evola-13.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
evola-13.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Stop eating ice cream
>>
File: file.png (156KB, 350x483px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
156KB, 350x483px
>>9157636
Can't believe I fell for the Evola meme

>wanted to kill himself at 23 because the world is useless, basically coldsteel the hedgehog
>started larping as a budhist
>was a fascist but too snowflake to join the italian or german nazi movements
>no kids, no marriage, but started writing about sex and tantra for some reason, believed virgins should be deflowered by ceremonial raping
>read and believed every crap of new-age quackery that is responsible for the threads on /x/
>the Tradition is....DUDE I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THE TRADITION IS ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE BORN KNOWING ABOUT IT KNOW ABOUT IT TOUGH LUCK KIDDO
>>
>>9158128
Not to mention the cuck's complete misunderstanding of economics
>>
>>9158128
>>was a fascist but too snowflake to join italian or german nazi movements

ok you triggered me
>>
>>9158128
I bet he was a blast at parties.
>>
File: bernhard_icecream.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bernhard_icecream.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>9157636
No.
>>
File: 1469932313741.jpg (83KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
1469932313741.jpg
83KB, 680x545px
>>9158288
>>
I liked his books on Alchemy and The Holy Roman Empire, certainly helps reading Plato
>>
>>9158134

Nobody understands economics. That's obvious by now.
>>
>>9158128

This is what happens when 105 IQ people read.
>>
>>9158128

>wanted to kill himself at 23

Like most people today. Big whoop.

Not even in the slightest. Taking an interest in Buddhism isn't LARP-ing

Nice ruse.

>no kids, no marriage, but started writing about sex and tantra for some reason, believed virgins should be deflowered by ceremonial raping

He didn't write manuals on how to do it. I've read the metaphysics of sex. It's just a compendium of all the ideas that existed in the ancient world about sexuality. It's just like writing about the hunter-gatherer lifestyle without ever having picked up a bow. Stop being a tool obsessed STEM autist.
And I haven't read anything about virgins needing to be deflowered. Nice Aleister Crowley tier accusation.

>read and believed every crap of new-age quackery that is responsible for the threads on /x/

Some people unironically believe a man walked on water, an illiterate man wrote down an Arabic text received by an angel and another man split the seas. At least mystery cults don't take the literalist reading as a necessary dogma in order to belong.

>the Tradition is....DUDE I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THE TRADITION IS ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE BORN KNOWING ABOUT IT KNOW ABOUT IT TOUGH LUCK KIDDO

Maybe it's true? Seems to trigger you, the idea reality might not be meritocratic.
>>
So did he really hate ice cream ?
>>
>>9158128
>he lacks the aristocratic sensibility
drop t bh
>>
File: is this pleb serious.jpg (57KB, 576x436px) Image search: [Google]
is this pleb serious.jpg
57KB, 576x436px
>>9158128

>wanted to kill himself at 23 because the world is useless, basically coldsteel the hedgehog

From the 19th century onwards, educated people have often flirted with nihilism/suicide/etc, sometimes taking them to their logical conclusions. Ol' Wittgenstein strongly considered it, for example.

Post-WW2, we've all been too distracted by consumerism to seriously entertain such existential crises.

So does Sam Harris, the official /lit/ philosopher.

More that he was too aristocratic. He did give them some support, but has reservations about their populist elements - namely appealing to the common man/rabble/etc.

I see no problem with this. Who the fuck would have kids or get married in the modern day? If you're a man, the law is stacked against you.

I don't know why the esoteric triggers so many people. Goethe took alchemy seriously, for example. Big whoop.

His definition of tradition is something very Platonic, akin to 'forms.' Needless to say that when /pol/ hears the word 'tradition' for example, they think of something rather interesting.

Nonetheless, his own definition is pretty interesting.
>>
>>9160208

>Dude Austria is a shitty naziboo state lmao
>>
>>9160857

>the esoteric triggers so many people

It triggers mostly marxists. They hate anything that takes idealism to its logical conclusion.
>>
>>9160867
Congrats on skimming the Wikipedia article, mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.