[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a chart like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Genres.jpg (2MB, 1904x4944px) Image search: [Google]
Genres.jpg
2MB, 1904x4944px
Let's make a chart like this
>>
>>9156487
Let's not waste our time making something that inane
>>
>>9156487
>let's spoonfeed newfags
No.
>>
>>9156504
Why?
>>
>>9156487

We already have plenty of charts like this.
>>
>>9156510
Let's not encourage them. It's detrimental to the overall quality of the board
>>
>>9156510
Because Wikipedia exists, and they should learn how to do their homework and search for themselves.
Also, trying to canonize a bunch of books will kill the last remnants of discussion on this board.
>>
Fuck, that's comprehensive.

I thought /mu/ was comprised of myopic subgenre enthusiasts with no conception of music before their own time or beyond their preferred genre?
>>
>>9156536
That chart was done by a pretentious fuck, and it's not representative of the board as a whole.
>>
>>9156544
>it's not representative of the board as a whole.
Oh okay, I was almost curious to check the board out again but /lit/ probably still has better taste, on those rare occasions we have music threads.
>>
>>9156566
I just abandoned /mu/ this week because the current state of the board is disgusting.
>>
>>9156544
Still, /lit/ doesn't have anything like that
>>
>>9156699
There are a lot of charts on the wiki.
>>
>>9156699
A /lit/ one would be difficult, since there's so many categories that are literature, even non-fiction.

>>9156718
Yeah but the point is to represent everything, no? It's much easier to have a hundred charts for each niche.
>>
>>9156576
im wondering if u neg it even harder about how ugly fat annoying useless it might start to become the stupid basic bitch housewife u actually deserve instead a of genius 10 times the man and woman you could ever be?
>>
>>9156734
the fuck is wrong with you, you write like you had a stroke in the middle of a lil wayne concert and had to relearn language.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_epic
>>
>>9156734
I did what I could, but the cancer is too strong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.