[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever write one liner jokes as an exercise? Have any?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0961.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.png
1MB, 750x1334px
You guys ever write one liner jokes as an exercise? Have any?
>>
Is that you, Hal?
>>
What's better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Broken glass in your daughter's cereal.
>>
>>9152170
Wait, whose daughter? Yours, his, mine, or anybody's?
>>
>>9152163
Stan?
>>
>>9152153
What do you call a bubble that doesnt pop?
a ball
>>
>>9152163
Kid's too white to be Hal desu senpai
>>
It is a little known fact that Captain Hook was an aspiring comedian. He was quite the fan of dead-pan humor.
>>
>>9152846
>utU5YN7
Loser
>>
>>9152868
i like it
>>
>>9152879
I actually thought what I wrote was meaninglessy, like I thought it was potentially technically correct, and a funny one of the sillyish jokes like brown and sticky stick, but I also thought about 4ish minutes after, that it could be interpreted in relation to like 'economic' bubbles,

this is what they mean by death of the author, if the author doesnt think of multiple meanings of their text, (that are there, as in potentially this case I am pointing out, if I didnt think of the second one), do they exist at all?

When the economic bubble is not popping, people are having a ball.

Also, what did you mean by utU5YN7, I mean I understand if your joke is calling me loser, but are you trying to say something else other than that simplicity?
>>
>>9152910
I didn't call you a loser for the joke.
I called you a loser because I thought you had mistyped your trip.

In case you don't know, in order to trip, you put your name followed by: ##"password-here".

The "$" is just on the side of the "#".
I thought you had given your password out.
>>
>>9152170
that's two lines too far
>>
>>9152974
thanks for looking out friendo
>>
>>9152153
What is a deacon's favorite board game?
>>
>>9152974
I tripfagged once. Anyone remember the Nietzsche shitposter with the unibas.ch email?
>>
>>9153765
child molestation
>>
>>9153765
you can use a board if you want but it's pretty much still just child molestation
>>
take my woff prease
>>
I want to change my name to White so I can open a place named "White's Only Restaurant."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.